Rs4 from 17 to 18

CaTFiSH

Reaction score
finally i managed to obtain RS4 18' replica wheels, the change from my ugly 17's to these 18 is much better, although the new tyre is 225/40/18 Yokohama avs sport(on 17's i had michelin sp1 sport) the ride is much better with the yokos, and also the look of the wheel in 18 is much better than the 17. Here is a pic with the results, I only have one OEM cap which i adapted to one wheel, i'm looking where to find cheap audi rs4 caps, the local price is 60€ each /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

The caps are around £18 each in the UK, ebay has them from time to time, or get them shipped from UK (still f*cking expensive for an over engineered piece of plastic though, but they do make all the difference).
I guess if they weren't so over engineered then they wouldn't be so easy to modify to fit aftermarket replica's

they are a [censored] to cut up and when you do they may not fit flush!

beware!

the one i have fits correctly, and it's very easy to cut the plastic parts with a wire cutter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

My caps and rims are both replica's but they seem strangely different to all the pics above. For some reason the indent between the spokes carries on to the centre rather than the pics above and the caps look exactley the same as the OEMS but are the plastic inserts?!? The pic shows but it isn't really close up enough.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your rims from?

local shop, i think it's a Routecompany replica, that's what the info they gave me had, howeever on the pic they gave me the wheels were RSTT replicas, and mines are RS4 Replicas.

BTW: there are a lot of different center caps