Changin from Audi a3 2000 to Audi new Look

AudiMafia

Reaction score
Hi Guys, this my first attempt on changing my audi a3 year 2000 to a new shape, all i changed is front bumper with fibre glass and bought a new grille to fit to my new bumper.
I'm happy with the work and Now my audi really stands out and has got a better appearance from the previous one.
Hope you like it too

Doesnt look good in my opinion. And if thats the finished product in the last pictures, it looks a bit shoddy. If you like it and you're happy, thats what counts.

Hmmmmm, not my cup of tea I'm afraid. The new grill etc looks great on the new shap A3, I dont think it suits the old shape and if it was mine I'd be turning it back to stock.

Just my opinion though, if you like it then thats cool.

cheers for uploading the pictures, glad you did because its made my mind up i'll be staying with original bumber and maybe just upgrading the lights to facelift ones!:yes:

maybe you should try angeleye lights too:whistle2::eyebrows::p:undwech::photo:

It doesn't look finnished IMHO even down to the lack of face lift lights. Although I can see you have put some effort in. A few touches here and there would make it look like a completly diffrent car. As I said facelift lights, some fog lights too break it up a bit even with the number plate back on and the rings(which should be crome as ur car is dark IMHO) All the small things :)

if you cover up the audi symbol with your hand it could quite possibly be a vauxhall.

It dont work imo.. sorry bud.