A3 vs TT (225)

jamies

Needing more mods
Reaction score
Me 1.8T Sport (150) remap to 210
Him 1.8T 225

60 - 120
result... Dead heat :haha:

id be disappointed if I were you, he will have more losses due to the 4wd.

Now let him get a remap and try again or try a drag run in the lovely British weather lol.

Not really suprised tbh. His was standard of course.

Your FWD With lets say 10bhp down on him vs a heavier 4wd standard car.

Power to weight! BHP/Tonne:salute:

remap to 210....is that the tuners figure?

My standard S3 was considerably faster than than a friends revo'd 150 a3.

the mid range on these cars is always going to a much of a muchness, the 150 without map wouldnt have done it, no suprise the mapped version was evens, get his mapped and im sure it wouldnt be huge but he would be in front as we are all well aware

Sorry if this has been done before, but I've never managed to have a proper play against a TT - how does a standard S3 fare against a standard 225 TT?

Agree with most of the comments above...

Just didnt realise it'd be such a close run I guess. 10 year old A3 managing to hold it's own with a much newer car seemed like a good acheivement at the time :sm4:

Sorry if this has been done before, but I've never managed to have a proper play against a TT - how does a standard S3 fare against a standard 225 TT?

S3 should just pip it as its lighter i seem to remember...otherwise everything else is the same

My old A3 was running 194bhp and sat with a standard S3, if anything I beat it, although the bloke I knew was getting on a bit and probably didn't drive as hard as I was :)