Threatened by LEYADREW (breaking s3 on here)

SteveA3

Reaction score
cut a long story short, i went to view the seats he had + wheels on an agreed price of £400 which aint a bad price. i was travelling over 140 miles there so i asked him on numerous occasions that he could vouch for the condition of the seats which he assured me was good and just needed a clean. so i hired a van and with diesel it cost me about £70 just to get there. when i got there i was left waiting for about 2 hours as he was gonna be "10 minutes" and another "15 mins" oh he's now "stuck in traffic" etc so after a few hours i was then took to where the seats were being stored and when i seen them the condition was appauling considering he's asking for £600 on here. the seats were stained, had a rip in them, alacantra was badly worn :banghead: and he wouldnt budge on the price as he told me he'd now listed them on ebay and allready been offered good money for them. so i left them with him after wasting a full sunday and £100+ on van and diesel :keule: i decided to win the auction on ebay and leave him appropriate feedback on ebay to warn others. :whistle2:

Im now getting rung up and threatened (dont think he liked the small taste of his own medicine), told me them seats are from a stolen car :angrymod: and he was gonna steal my car etc and wants to fight so basically beware of this seller on here cause its more hassle than its worth

other than that cool forum :rockwoot:

you bought them via ebay? contact ebay about him and btw, whats the completed listing number so we can see them?

cut a long story short, i went to view the seats he had + wheels on an agreed price of £400 which aint a bad price. i was travelling over 140 miles there so i asked him on numerous occasions that he could vouch for the condition of the seats which he assured me was good and just needed a clean. so i hired a van and with diesel it cost me about £70 just to get there. when i got there i was left waiting for about 2 hours as he was gonna be "10 minutes" and another "15 mins" oh he's now "stuck in traffic" etc so after a few hours i was then took to where the seats were being stored and when i seen them the condition was appauling considering he's asking for £600 on here. the seats were stained, had a rip in them, alacantra was badly worn :banghead: and he wouldnt budge on the price as he told me he'd now listed them on ebay and allready been offered good money for them. so i left them with him after wasting a full sunday and £100+ on van and diesel :keule: i decided to win the auction on ebay and leave him appropriate feedback on ebay to warn others. :whistle2:

Im now getting rung up and threatened (dont think he liked the small taste of his own medicine), told me them seats are from a stolen car :angrymod: and he was gonna steal my car etc and wants to fight so basically beware of this seller on here cause its more hassle than its worth

other than that cool forum :rockwoot:

Are you after 2 door or 4 door? I have a complete Black leather S3 interior (2 door!!) including door cards, rear and heated front seats all with headrests, all in good condition for sale. Only problem is the passenger seat tilt/slide mechanism is broken.

Sensible offers considered.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,

would have done the same thing you did...the guy sounds like abit of T%&t...had you seen any pics before you agreed to buy??

Sounds like LEYADREW is a real **** if what you're saying is to be believed, forum doesnt need people like him tbh, be interesting to see what his input is, though I doubt he will come on here as he obviously knows he's been outed, but yeah whats the item number so we can see who it is fella.

YTF do people like him **** in there own back garden cause if he's on the forum then its gonna get around about him, word of mouth is best these days & why do that to another person, I mean whose gonna go buy the seats in that state, is this guy a thick **** or what

He's ringing up & wanting to fight you, lol, is he in nappies still I mean WTF is this guy, also making threats he's gonna steal your car, sounds to me he's a picnic short of a supermarket, if he was to look at it himself he would see if he'd driven miles to see what he had then he would of said feck of mate not paying for that pile of ****, waster to me

YTF do people like him **** in there own back garden cause if he's on the forum then its gonna get around about him, word of mouth is best these days & why do that to another person, I mean whose gonna go buy the seats in that state, is this guy a thick **** or what

He's ringing up & wanting to fight you, lol, is he in nappies still I mean WTF is this guy, also making threats he's gonna steal your car, sounds to me he's a picnic short of a supermarket, if he was to look at it himself he would see if he'd driven miles to see what he had then he would of said feck of mate not paying for that pile of ****, waster to me

:iagree:

The guy knew they were ****, its obvious & if he was also seeing 1st time he would of dropped the price, you can clearly see stains & also worn alcantara, cant see the tear but cant imagine you'd post on here lying about it, sounds like he was trying his luck, then someone called him up on it & he didnt like it, quite funny cause at least you didnt handover £600 for a pile of **** huh, I would have offered alot less given repairs needed then walked if a no anyway so you did right thing

I mean does this guy think we're all as thick as him

Note to LEYADREW got to go to SPECSAVERS, lol

I've searched for LEYADREW on here and got nothing. Where's the thread where he's breaking this S3. I want to give him some abuse. Tosser.

Theres lots of people out there like this tbh.

but its because a chancer like this will know, someone who travelled that far would buy anyway to save face etc.

sorry to hear you lost £100ish but dont the right thing

Yeah his username is valid(advanced search) but he hasnt posted **** as yet & I dont expect him to, tosser, you have any issues I'm behind you all the way fella, fecking hate twats like that & tbh getting fedup with society with twats that do this & think they can get away with it, no more!!!!

Had some twats up north in liverpool try there luck with me, I just banged on at them for weeks & weeks everyday for trying to feck me over, I funnily enough got my money back, but thats not the end of that........................as they say I got nothing but time baby, nothing but time.......................

Yeah his username is valid(advanced search) but he hasnt posted **** as yet & I dont expect him to, tosser, you have any issues I'm behind you all the way fella, fecking hate twats like that & tbh getting fedup with society with twats that do this & think they can get away with it, no more!!!!

Had some twats up north in liverpool try there luck with me, I just banged on at them for weeks & weeks everyday for trying to feck me over, I funnily enough got my money back, but thats not the end of that........................as they say I got nothing but time baby, nothing but time.......................

:iagree: Revenge is a dish best served cold mate

Fecking AAAAAAAAAAAA & believe me it does (huh hurrm) happen

i did manage to get a couple of photo's off him but they were in poor light and i suppose out of naiviety and his word i thought they would be ok but they were a right state, the tear is only a slight one and you wont see it on the photos but when you get there its right next to where it says recaro on the drivers seat. the bloke is in norfolk and sounds a bit like youd expect a farmer to sound like (no offense to people out that way) but the bloke even rang me on his own mobile number threatening me, and he's aparently a force not to be messed with and told me too look him up on google as hes a big thing round them parts. best of it was he'd rang me to tell me he'd sold them for £400 anyway but still wanted to come steal my car.

that was one seriously frustrating day :banghead: if i ever sell anything i make sure its described accurately, especially if the people are travelling a long way, i mean fair dues if there close people can come and cast there own opinions easily but when travelling over 140 mile for them not to be as described was a serious **** take

this is where he's intellignce let him down slightly, but possibly helped him in the long run :think: he told me to look him up on google but never actually gave a full name to look up. which is probably best for him else he'd have a load of people from the forum now researching him :search:

anyhows work in the morning :sos: so its off 2 bed for me!

lmao, so he's well ard in norwich, sounds like a hillbilly & says look me up on google(under Bernard Matthews) but doesnt give you his name, urrrrmmm does he live in one of those many pig huts you see on route to Norwich aswell????

Since you won the item off him on fleabay, I'm pretty sure you can open a window with his name and address as the winner of the auction, unless it's not his a/c of course. ;)

id have given the cheeky F*** a good slap and taken the seats as payment

drove about an hour and a half once to go see a car for my cousin... was told it was immaculate.. arrived..

not a single panel had original paint on it, wheels out of line, doors didnt line up.. was disgusted... just gave him an inpolite earful and walked away.

i hate people that waste your time.

what a ****... See if he was from Suffolk......like me , he would have been a very nice bloke!!!

Since you won the item off him on fleabay, I'm pretty sure you can open a window with his name and address as the winner of the auction, unless it's not his a/c of course. ;)

Yeah you can request the account info

The postcode he gave me was NR1 2JZ n lived at number 38 if my memory serves me correct.

it wasnt a mud hut he lived in, there on the posh side of town. he was in what can only be described as a run down tent.

i did at one point in the conversation ask him if he was special and he didnt seem to understand what i meant by this and went off to tell me his life story of how he's a successful car dealer and he drives cars like "evo's etc" round then continued to put the audi down. i think he's quote was something along the lines of "thats why im driving round cars like evo's and merc's and your driving round in an audi" which did confuse me as the most prestigeous car on his "forecourt" (bit of field next to his "mudhut/tent" was an old 106 for £900 but hey ho who am i to judge

that man need's a good :asskicking: or maybe its should be the other way

I brought some bits from this guy... had considered those recaro's too...