Finally got some Pics Too! Ming Blue! Snap!

thanks mate, hoe do i add another pic in here?

Just answered this on the enemies post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

CHEERS GUYS! DUNNO WHAT GRILLE IT IS, I BOUGHT THE CAR AS YOU SEE IT. I KNOW THE BODY KIT IS A PROJEKT ZWO.

I ASSUME THAT IT IS THE GRILLE THAT COME WITH THE BUMPER!

ITS OK, BUT AS ON STANDARD AUDIS THE BADGE IS HELD IN A BLACK CASING, MINE IS NOT....JUST SCREWED FROM THE BACK!

CANT REALLY SEE IT IN THE PICS, BUT IT LOOKS ALRIGHT!

I WAS THINKING OF GETTING A STANDARD ONE? WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

OH YEAH HERES A CLOSE UP OF THE WHEELS....

Nice body kit, not sure about the alloys though.

I'll have to get my 'just cleaned' pictures up and get my entry in for the shiniest Ming Blue car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

lol...yeah!! bit of competition will make them all a bit more shiny!

the wheels were the ones on it when i bought it. i quite lik them but woluld prefer RS4 ones?

I've got the same bodykit and grille, so I guess the grille is a projektzwo one?

and It does look nice.

[ QUOTE ]
Audi A3 1.8TS said:
RS4 ones?

[/ QUOTE ]

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Personally, i would either stick with what you have, or get something completely different. What about Oettinger RZ's? or if your budget cant stretch that far, RE's. looks the dogs danglies!

Rich

Yes the Rs style 9-spokes are popular (common /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif) but there is a very good reason for this...

...they look great!

oh right i didnt know that! cool, cheers HTC

Yeah i quite like the wheels, il prop just stick with them... Cheers Rich

Glad to be of assistance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i like ur car m8, kit looks nice

how much would i b from else where?

Yeah, audi have it on ETKA in the accessories section.

When Audi fit them, they don't paint the plastic sill strips, like yours. Looks cool on your car, but on lighter colours, doesn't look right.

So yours may be a standard fit jobbie. Should say in your paper work somewhere. Might even be on the boot sticker?

Mate, your wee motors lovely! Have to say not into Bodykits but that looks the business! Think we shold start a shinest motor thread!

yeah mate, im gonna polish again at the weekend now.....lol!

i think my girlfriend would leave me if i washed it twice in three days....!

"God im gonna miss her" lol

man o man, this is getting outta hand, you boys with the ming blues are putting mine to shame here! I need to geta waxin! heh AudiA31.8TS that is a lovely lookin mota! what you wash it with? loving that front bumpa! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

i bought a williams formula 1 racing cleaing kit from halfords. £40. really good. it came with:

shampoo
bumper gel
wheel finish
leather cream
interior and trim spray
polish
wheel cleaner
a sponge
some cloths
and all came in a little neat holdel (which could be used after woods)

My dad used someth9ing called Mur this weekend, it brings the cars up well shiny, gonna try it this weekend coming! il post some pics. With williams kit and with mur kit!

looks like i may have been wrong about my car being ming blue, apparently it's SANTORIN BLUE PEARL EFFECT (which may explain why it's a lot lighter than you guys!)

I always thought yours looked suspiciously light for ming blue! I'd decided it was because you took it on a sunny day...

It's ok mate, you can still be an honourary memeber of the Ming Blue Club /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
looks like i may have been wrong about my car being ming blue, apparently it's SANTORIN BLUE PEARL EFFECT (which may explain why it's a lot lighter than you guys!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I've been wondering the same about mine. It was sold as Ming blue but is a lot lighter than most of the ming blues I see here. Is mine Santorin blue too?

close comparison...here is mine next to yours?

Yours definitely looks a lot darker.

Oh well, starting a Santorin Blue club. any takers? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MingBlueMagic said:
It's ok mate, you can still be an honourary memeber of the Ming Blue Club /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

fanx!!!!!11 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif I feel like I'm still one of the gang!

Luuc,

your's does look just like mine! If you get the code off the data sticka, in the boot where the spare wheel is, jot it down and let us know, I'll take a peak and see what it's down as.

i's really nice to see the same (or similar) colour as mine with those wheels on - looks fab! has it been lowered?

Cheers

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
recomdos, you'll have to change your profile /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif