Air Con Probs!!

Add7

Reaction score
Got and A3 1.8TS, when i bought the car the bloke knocked money off because he got it regased and said it still doesnt seem as cold as other audis hes had! so i have taken a chance and accepted the discount and bought!

just wondered if anyone had this prob too? if so what was the prob and the cost /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

All comments will be appreciated!

cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Best thing to do is try it out... If it cools the air to which you are confortable then it is ok!

Theres no point having the car extremly cold as you will be freezing.. Try it out and if you are happy with it then its fine.

Cheers
Rich.

ok then, ive never had an air conditioned car before, so its all knew to me! jumped from a 1.3 ghia k reg fiesta to an A3 1.8 TS! il try it on the next hot day (so prob wont be trying it for a while, lol)
thanks for the advice!

Adam.

[ QUOTE ]
Audi A3 1.8TS said:
ok then, ive never had an air conditioned car before, so its all knew to me! jumped from a 1.3 ghia k reg fiesta to an A3 1.8 TS! il try it on the next hot day (so prob wont be trying it for a while, lol)
thanks for the advice!

Adam.

[/ QUOTE ]#

Try it any time!best thing to do is put it on recirculate, and the aircon on. I can get mine so im TOO cold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

sorry for the dumbness, is "putting it on recirculate" when you press the button that stops external air from coming in?

Thanks for the help

Yeah!

You are reusing the chilled air in the car instead of rechilling new external air

oh right, thought so! cheers mike! il try it!

Good job it wasn't in the USA or he'd sue the company for not putting a warning not to wear sandles with the CC on lol!!!

[ QUOTE ]
4SilverRings said:
Good job it wasn't in the USA or he'd sue the company for not putting a warning not to wear sandles with the CC on lol!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably would have sued the sandal manufacturer too for not putting "care should be take when worn in an air conditioned environment" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
4SilverRings said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably would have sued the sandal manufacturer too for not putting "care should be take when worn in an air conditioned environment as toes may fall off!!!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
4SilverRings said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably would have sued the sandal manufacturer too for not putting "care should be take when worn in an air conditioned environment as toes may fall off!!!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hehehehehehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif