Anyone fancy a change of car?

Broken Byzan

Photographic Moderator
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
100_1417.jpg

1.8t, leather, S4 kit etc etc

I fancy a change, and cant be ***** witht the hassle of selling and buying, but will if i have to,lol

If you drop the S4 lump in it too (the V8 that is ) then i may consider !!:jester: Lol.....

jokes aside tho, i think its a nice clean looking car, you'll have no problems selling it, i actually did think it was the genuine artical when i first saw it !

Mark as said in previous post you'll have naye bother selling it
stunning car with subtle mods

can I ask what an SP51x OUTLAW turbo is?

What sort of bhp is that pushing out? Looks lovely!

I'd consider a swap for mine, but you probably wouldn't want it!

Scroll Products do an upgraded k04-15, its equivelent to yhe k04-23 turbo. Spools a lot earlier than the old K04. So in short its a hybrid k04 turbo, larger compressor and exducer wheels, and larger inlets and oulets for better flow

As for BHP it was 200 on the k03 map, but when i got it on the k04 map the clutch slipped, hence why i swapped to a stage 3.I am due to get the map finished so will have a proper print out within a week or so.

Can I ask how much the turbo was? As it sounds like an interesting upgrade.

Lazyness dictates i post the link instead of re typing,lol
http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=55683&highlight=outlaw

I was looking forward to driving the GF's A3 1.8tqs 2001 till she killed it, hence this swap/sale etc as she wont drive this as its too big !!!!!! Apperntly !! Who says size doesnt matter,lol

haha, nice

Sounds lovely though, from reading that thread, I assume the ko4-023 doesn't fit as the A4 engine is longitudinal, so the SP51 is like a ko4-023 for the longitudinal engine?

Sounds great, car looks lovely too.

Any more pics?

Very nice motor mate whats the mileage etc?

Im sure a few people on here wouldnt mind swapping they're A3 for that..

Jason

car is 109k and the engine is 90k and the box is 60k as they have all been changed/upgraded at different times etc.
Mot til may 2009 taxed till october. I have done so much there is barley any of the original car left anymore.
Stage 3 clutch, 6 speed gearbox conversion with V6 shafts and bearings etc. Swapped to split rear seats when the S4 leather went in. errrrr what else ???

I have had the car for 4 years since she was at 62k so know all the history since and have bills etc for most of it, i do my own work as i am a trained mechanic and tend to upgrade parts instead of just changing them

Hey Mark, as already mentioned, you wont have any probs getting rid of this, although I dont know why you want to after the amount of work you have put into it, but never the less, all the best with it :)

Nilz, its just i cant get the GF to drive this as she says its too big etc and she is worried about pranging it.If we had a smaller car she would be more comfortable i think. Had she not destroyed the A3 i think we would have sold mine and be using that with a nice set of rims and a remap, as it had a ko3s on it already

Mark, why dont you try a few of the veedub sites, some of the guys on there are always looking to upgrade to an audi of some sort...

Update on the power, i had the car mapped, and OMG what a difference. 243 on the rollers and 275 lb torque, and driven tidily the economy is still ok too, 350 for a full tank

Mark you sure you dont want to keep it?????????

Guys,

If any of you are considering this car you wont be disappointed, it is mint, with tasteful mods and well looked after. At the last rolling road day Mark was polishing the engine bay whilst he was waiting to go on the rollers! If that doesn't sell it too you the fact it puts out 243hp and 275lb/ft might do!

Cheers, Mark