Recommendations for Revo fitter.

S3BeemerBeater

Reaction score
Evening all!

Having just finished my first mod' (centre arm rest - thank god for Dremel!) I want to beef up the engine.

Anyone got recommendations for a Revo fitter (or ones to avoid) in the south (well, south of Brum anyway).

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[ QUOTE ]
S3BeemerBeater said:
Evening all!

Having just finished my first mod' (centre arm rest - thank god for Dremel!) I want to beef up the engine.

Anyone got recommendations for a Revo fitter (or ones to avoid) in the south (well, south of Brum anyway).

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't foget to consider all of the options available for tuning....Revo aren't the only ones out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
Don't foget to consider all of the options available for tuning....Revo aren't the only ones out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
You wouldn't happen to have a list of other tuners would you Gambba? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Ian at Powermap in Bristol. Really knows his stuff and very helpfull too

Give him a shout!

Damian

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
S3BeemerBeater said:
Evening all!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Point noted - my first choice is Oettinger (as they match the Audi approved warrenty if a Stealer kicks a fuss up) - but I feel 'She who must be obeyed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif' would stain the Recaros with her bodily functions with an extra 60 ponies (finds it scary enough with 210 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif) so I'm after a sneeky beeky one that keeps the seats clean for her and I can hide for warrenty work (you know the coil packs will get you some time!). Would rather go for the AMD one-click over Revo but when oh when will it ever be available!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

So your plans is to get 260/270bhp from a Revo SPS1/3 for yourself and switch it back to 210bhp for 'She who must be obeyed' ?

Good plan!

I do one better... my girlfriend just doesn't get to drive it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:
So your plans is to get 260/270bhp from a Revo SPS1/3 for yourself and switch it back to 210bhp for 'She who must be obeyed' ?

Good plan!

I do one better... my girlfriend just doesn't get to drive it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You should try the 'ride for a ride' approach - it's very forthcoming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
S3BeemerBeater said:
[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:

Good plan!

[/ QUOTE ]

You should try the 'ride for a ride' approach - it's very forthcoming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I still wouldn't let her near it! Just think of what she'll do to the seat settings.....including reprogramming them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Have you also looked at APR as they offer a similar solution to the one-click and Revo? Just a thought. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

S3BeemerBeater - A good friend of mine has a brother that REVO tunes......not sure where he is based but it is down South near B'mouth or Southampton.