would anyone fancy swapping wheels or part ex etc.

danotto

VAG HUNTER
Reaction score
i have the audi a8 alloys in 18s with cheapy tyres but have loads of tread on them stud pattern 5x100 or 5x112 as they have multifit holes. I am after a change of wheels preferably not avus,but just incase anyone fancied a swap or me putting these and some cash towards your wheels,i am getting these wheels refurbed soon as well as they have a few scuffs,which will soon be sorted,these are the only pics i have,cheers
STH70114.jpg

STH70116.jpg

I've got some gun metal 15" subaru impreza wheels. I'll happily swap ya.

any pics mate,15s on an s3 wouldnt they look like micro machine wheels on it.lol

16" is the min on a S3 iirc cause of the 312mm brakes. :)

pm'd mate,but would need to get some wheels before i sell if you get my drift,thats why im after a swap,but im sure something could be worked out

im thinking about getting these wheels powder coated now,so not sure what im gonna do yet,but ill kepp that in mind mate

hi there,

i've got the original s3 wheels if ure interseted. not long had the car and dont really like the wheels too much. got a few scuffs though!

yea was gonna say the same, know you said preferably not avus but got the original s3 wheels wrapped in p6000's and an eagle f1(brand new 2 weeks ago), all good tread, front right has a scuffidge from previous owner. not really fussed about changing the wheels but change could be good. let me know