Must do maintance for the inner arches

nik patel

Reaction score
Website
www.simplydents.co.uk
I was bit bored today after washing the car:think:, i know that i had slight rust on the inner lip of the arch, so i thought lets take a closer look behind the inner guard.

Took it off without taking the wheel off and was suprised to see a load of soil/mud and leaves in there:wtf:. Looking at that this makes me think the rust must be mostly caused of this crap. So if you got time, its well worth cleaning your inner arch!:meeting:

I tried putting a pic on here but its not working maybe one of you can post it on here for me if i email you a picture?:thumbsup:

Happens ALL the time.

I think someone posted about this a while back with pictures too, but yeah, it amazing how much dirt collects in there!!

Just the front ones. As discussed earlier not sure how to put pics on but would be grateful if someone could post them on for me?:friends:

Trust when you see the dirt your gonna clean yours out:w00t:

I noticed and cleaned mine when I did the cambelt...esp behind the mudflaps. The amount of dirt/debris/leaves is unbelievable. definitely worth removing the inner arches and pressure wash

Just the front ones. As discussed earlier not sure how to put pics on but would be grateful if someone could post them on for me?:friends:

Trust when you see the dirt your gonna clean yours out:w00t:

Lazy, just join Photobucket.com (I think). Load your pic and make sure it's not a ridiculous size like 1200x1200 or something, reduce it to 600xwhatever. and copy the link on photo bucket that says IMG under the pic and post it here, that's it, now you'd be able to post as many pics as you'd like. Once u do it once it becomes very easy :whip:

Jeeeeez! What a great place to hide some weed in for smuggling purposes!

"I thought it was road-debis officer"