Finally got some half decent pics of my S3

DaveMK^

Reaction score
Registered in 2001, 54k, Custom Code stage 1 remap, Uprated 007 DV. Standard apart from that :) I bought it from Audi in Kent for 10,500 which I think isn't too bad considering its low mileage and immaculate and I get the Audi warranty.

What you think?

Looks like a nice car ! I do like the silver, good price from a dealer too !

Looking good Dave

S3 reg would look good on it, someone on here is selling one very cheap IIRC.
Agreed, good price from a main stealer especially with that mileage.

Ash

Looking good Dave

S3 reg would look good on it, someone on here is selling one very cheap IIRC.
Agreed, good price from a main stealer especially with that mileage.

Ash

Just bought one :)

nice car Dave...... and a good dealer price...did you haggle it down?

oops posted it twice, Nope I just paid what they wanted as they weren't really budging and I couldn't fault the car! No dents/scrapes. All the service history is complete, even a receipt for a number plate bulb lol. It was owned since 2002 by one of the sales guys at the same Audi.

Nice clean looking face-lift car, and as a 2001/X, it was registered before 1st March 2001, so has it's VED set by engine size, not CO2 banding!! ie next year only £185, and £200 the year after!!

Enjoy her!!

Mate the car looks mint, i have a silver one as well, with the TT wheels on it, but i am looking to swap back to the original S3 ones that you have....

Looks like you did well....

If you thinking of selling the wheels let me know :)

Cheers
Nilz

Mate the car looks mint, i have a silver one as well, with the TT wheels on it, but i am looking to swap back to the original S3 ones that you have....

Looks like you did well....

If you thinking of selling the wheels let me know :)

Cheers
Nilz

I will be selling them soon :) drop me a PM with an offer dude.

Lovely car mate, love the interior too;)

josh

Very good choice buddy. Unique and the satin black on silver will look super super sweet.
Be sure to post some pics as soon as your new shoes are fitted.