T piece not come:o(

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
My T piece hasn't turned up at Audi yet so cant have my car CC'd tomorrow if i decide to have it done:notme:

I have ordered the T piece that is directly above the N75 valve on top of the engine...at least, thats what i think you call it.....it broke where the small pipe attaches to piece grrrrrrrr.... just bin around to Halfrauds to see if i can bodge it but a no go me thinks:whistle2:

bummer

Give me your car and £5k and you can have mine! Comes complete with a car that wont need CC'ing :p

yeah ****** likely....... if you whip the 'M' off the back and whack an 'I' between.... it'd be worth more- todays top tip:laugh:

i did the same aint you got a little motor parts or some thing around your end they do em i bought one for a quid.

is it the same T piece...it connects two thick pipes (approx 5mm) and 1 thin (approx 3mm)...

is it the same T piece...it connects two thick pipes (approx 5mm) and 1 thin (approx 3mm)...

The last time I needed a 'T' piece of similar dimensions to this I got one from an aquarium shop, the one that used to be on West Bar (don't think its there now).

I might have one in the nitrous kit I took of my bike, will have a quick look tomorrow morning...

thanks Sharp..... will be trying a couple of shops on the way i think just to see if i can get something like it..... its the fact that the smaller pipe is connected via the T thats the main prob.....

erm, nitrous kit on a bike ? lol

*** that must be scary ****.......... reminds me of a convo i had last week with my parents neibour..... has an impreza on a P plate, reckons he took an R1 on with it....i told him he must have been playin with him, but this kid really thinks he beat it.... is that possible?..i hope not cos i told him he was a dickhead :laugh:

Cars will be bikes round some corners... but their no where near as fun!

Now Im eligable to re-take my bike test and get my licence back after being a bad boy, I really wanna do it, but my mums been thru enough pain so wouldnt be fair of me to get back on one

Straight line speed, acceleration and braking wise bikes will win. The scoob MIGHT have caught it mid corner but thats it

When people in cars brag about 'doing' bikes their just being idiots. It takes ALOT of balls to ride a bike fast, especially around corners etc if your being followed by a car. The risks are much greater too, you ditch your car at 40 you stand a much much greater chance of living than if you were on a bike. Same goes for slides, slide a bike and you better hope you can get it to grip again, no ESP or 4wd system to save you, and only a very small contact path

Im a biker 1st, I drive cars now mainly because I have to :p

hey respect mate..... was only pricing it all up 6 months ago myself....dropped in to look at a new R6 and fell in love..... the misus, my parents, and my uncle who is an ex motorbike/race car driver...all tried to talk me out of it, will prob do it when i hit my midlife crisis:laugh:, not far to go now grrrrrrrr