FSD and eibach new photos

spiker

trying to growl less these days
Reaction score
Err.... have some new photos of the ride height for comparison but cant remember how to upload them - someone remind me ?

Thanks

you need to use a hosting programme. I use Photobucket then add the URL to the thread by clicking on the
insertimage.gif

icon and entering the URL designated by the hosting programme. I'm keen to see your motor.

Pictures are nothing special just an idea on ride height using some meguirs as a scale !

nathanspiker

nathanspiker

nathanspiker

Excuse the state of the car ;)

see if that works

Get soem pics up of your full car! From those pics it looks like you are an agent and advertising Meguirs

Nice clean example of an S3 there. Needs some 18's if you ask me. Then we can compare apples for apples.

Yeah - totally standard one - apart from the suspension

18" 's hmmm - gonna make the ride harshier arent they ?

not really - I haven't really noticed a different. If you ask me 18's are better, less rubber = less body roll and a little more steering feedback.

plus all the bestest people hav 18's lol :icon_thumright: they do look a dam sight better aswell tho IMO

shouldn't your slogan read 'dogging is for life not just Friday nights' daz ?

Aky said:
not really - I haven't really noticed a different. If you ask me 18's are better, less rubber = less body roll and a little more steering feedback.

Mine standard and feels alot better on the 18s

bouncer--daz said:
plus all the bestest people hav 18's lol :icon_thumright: they do look a dam sight better aswell tho IMO

there so good you cant fit brembos without the need of spacers

Vanilla - heres the photos
S3ren - its not lowered just standard with the Konis and Eibach spring setup

DSCN1947.jpg

DSCN1944.jpg

DSCN1943.jpg

DSCN1942.jpg

DSCN1941.jpg

DSCN1949.jpg

For anyone still considering the fsd's and eibach this should clear things up - totally standard car apart from this mod

I think its pretty clear how the car sits after - and you can see there is no lowering of the car afterwards - its somewhat the same / slightly higher

AWESOME!!! Thank you very much spiker!

I think those photos have finally cleared it up for me.

Koni FSD's, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs and H&R ARB's for me.

As the ARB's dont affect ride height, they should not introduce any more/less rear camber, so no need for the adjustable tie-bars by the looks of things. If they are needed at least this setup looks to be forgiving on the inner edges while I save up for some.

Thank you.

ICE

just to clarify - rear arbs were changed to new standard arbs not h & r