nooob just bought an s3

cappsy

Reaction score
hi everyone my names kyle from warrington,just bought a 2001 nogaro blue s3 sold my 2005 saab convertible to buy it!,needed sumthing with a little speed,on the test drive the car flys! im 21 so im used ot high insurance anyway but im picking it up tomoz! cnt wait,love the colour to!:applaus:

hello mate,

2 newbs in 1 night, just registered myself!

bought my S3 a few weeks back and so far so good.

Don't want to sound too forward but how much is your insurance? sure there was a thread on here I saw about young drivers and S3's, some where paying thousands to insure!!

Good luck for tomorrow, bet you spend the day finding reasons to go out

how do mate im in warrington too, not long had my 1.8T
where abouts in warrington are u

ahh yes my insurance im gettinqouted around 800-900 thats with 3 years no claims tho!, and i live in locking stumps birchwood mate,b4 my saab i used to have a 206 red widearch with hok shimmer paint,was in max power,but was in a pileup on the motorway so once fixed it was sold!

an so that was your 206. yeah remember that, bigfoot sorted the bodywork out didnt he? remember seein it there.

used to live in bwood myself

:)

hi again yes he did all the bodywork shame it had to go but i spent around 20k on that car,gutted to see it smashed!nevermind no speed in that tho,i cant pck the s3 up till wednesday now!gutted,still its not as if i have to not travel in style still got me saab convertible if ever stops raining!

of course but thats no fun is it! nearly 20k for a car that ive hardly used not really worth it,hence sumthing quicker and awesome the s3!well on wednesday neway!

ahh its here,ive picked it up,been for a run to the trafford centre init tonite,will post up sum pics during the day tomoz,!its jsut so quick! but im after a remap?newhere in the northwest??

cheers ill look em up,im looking to get it mapped within the next few days,and a few other toys