Custom exhaust V's Supersprint

Aky

Aky
Reaction score
I'm trying to get a new exhaust for my S3. I've been offered a custom 90mm twin exit for £320 which is a lot cheaper than Supersprint equivalent. because its so much cheaper I'm asking the question. So if you could give me an idea why Supersprint costs so much more it would be appreciated.
I just want to be sure I'm making the right choice!
Cheers lads/ladettes

I know supersprint dyno run each car to make sure the exhaust they fit makes more power. And the quality is really good.

It will make a difference yea, especially on a turbo car. Not a huge power gain 6-7bhp maybe.

I perfer to look it as the fact that Supersprint have dynod the system to ensure that their system doesn't loose power, doesn't buzz, rattle, drone at motorway speeds etc...and it may give a couple of BHP.

A custom effort with no study into the breathing of the engine, will possibly cost you power, sound crap and fit even worse.

I've managed to source a Supersprint exhaust for £540. Is that a good price? Some places were quoting over £600

Cat Back? Is that stainless? I got a Magnum cat back in mild steel for £400.

yeah cat back non resonated stainless with 90mm twins. I can't beleive you have to pay £100 for the exit pipes. robbing b*stards