S3 breakers or new parts where to buy?

Backdrifts

Reaction score
My S3 needs a new back bumper after having an argument with a passat in a petrol station, where is the best place to find one?

I've had a look on google, and it mostly seems to be breakers yards that will phone me back or text me if they have it in stock. however I'm in the middle of the north sea just now so I'm not going to be able to receive any text messages or phone calls.

thanks for your help folks.

x

Buying bumpers from a breakers can be really hit and miss. You really need to visit in person and inspect the bumper before you buy it. Whats described as perfect may well end up being deeply scratched, have lugs missing or be twisted or distorted. The work to fix a second hand bumper to perfect condition may well cost the same as buying a new bumper and getting it sprayed...

Keep an eye on ebay too.

Yeah the guy that the body shop said pretty much the same thing to me. his words were along the lines of, "the money you save getting one from a breakers could be wasted on me needing to do work to get it looking like new"

Would anyone know where to buy new audi bits at a discounted price?

is the dealers the only place I can get body parts?

surly not?

Also try Sandburn in Coventry. One of the largest VAG breakers around. They may have something.