Badging Guide for your S3

Hardsy

Hardsy_S3
Reaction score
Hello people, upgrading my earlier s3 badges for the post facelift ones...

Does anyone have a badging guide so i can make sure ive got these in the exact place they should be!

Also considering removing the audi badge from the boot, does this leave holes?

Thanks
Nick

Hey there,

Sorry dont have a guides to where to put the badges. I dont think you can go far wrong by trying to judge it your self.

The badge on the back should not leave any holes as these are all stuck on.

Cheers Andy

I removed my pre-facelift rear S3 badge and didnt replace it

looks a bit cleaner and more discreet with no badging, and makes it easier to polish. not to mention, stops the kids trying to steal it!

This should help

s3_08-07-2007_08.jpg

Thanks people, does anyone have any pics of an s3 rear with the s3 badge but no audi badge, not sure if i wanna remove it or not?!? Thanks again

always wondered why the S3 didnt get a quattro badge on the rear, the TT did so did the A3 quattro but not the S3 ?

Hardsy said:
Thanks people, does anyone have any pics of an s3 rear with the s3 badge but no audi badge, not sure if i wanna remove it or not?!? Thanks again

badgegone.jpg

there you go

mattyboy199 said:
always wondered why the S3 didnt get a quattro badge on the rear, the TT did so did the A3 quattro but not the S3 ?

S and RS cars are always Quattro, bit more special than their regular model counterparts :)

I saw a pre-facelift in Keighley not so long ago with a Quattro badge on it, thought it must have been a pre-facelift thing....obviously not.

for some reason i've always preferred the pre-facelift S and RS badging...

I spent 300 quid having some scratches removed from the tailgate and noticed something wasn't right
Picture-1.jpg

mines a 2001 s3 and has the facelift s3 badge with the quattro badge below ,i prefere it like this.it is a facelift model as well