19 inch S4 rims

dan.obi

Reaction score
hi would the above fit my A3 5 stud or will they be difficulties in the driving i.e arch rub etc, as i have came across some for a cheap price and was just wanting to know if they will fit before i buy them

19" S4 rims? I believe the OEM S4 alloys were 18". What's the offset of the ones you're looking at?

Jampublic said:
:iagree:

19inch may mean they are replica's!

they are 100% genuine audi they are coming of an a4 cabs s-line. they wheels are 5 pot alignment and so are my alloys

ChriS3 said:
Audi S4 rims are 18"

19's = reps (happy to be proven wrong)

I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG AS THEY ARE COMING OFF AN A4 CABS S-LINE THAT IS ABOUT 6 MONTHS OLD CAME DIRECT FROM AUDI BIRMINGHAM AND THE PERSON I AM BUYING THE WHEELS OFF IS SELLING AS HE DONT LIKE THE LOOK OR THEM AND IS PUTTING SOME RS6'S ON IN REPLACEMENT, SO UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE THAT AUDI ARE PUTTING "REPS" ON THE NEWLY BUILT CARS THEN I'DE LIKE TO BE PROVEN WRONG.:yes:

ChriS3 said:
Because A4's are 5x112 pcd, and A3's are 5x100 pcd. They won't fit without adaptors.

What do they do and are they neccessery, and how much would i be looking to pay for them.

I think they're about £200 a set with everything you need. But you can proberably pick up a set in the classifieds cheaper.

NOt possible to fit the wheels without them.

Randomjim said:
I think they're about £200 a set with everything you need. But you can proberably pick up a set in the classifieds cheaper.

NOt possible to fit the wheels without them.

what do they do, and what the proper name for them so i can shop around so some

dan.obi said:
I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG AS THEY ARE COMING OFF AN A4 CABS S-LINE THAT IS ABOUT 6 MONTHS OLD CAME DIRECT FROM AUDI BIRMINGHAM AND THE PERSON I AM BUYING THE WHEELS OFF IS SELLING AS HE DONT LIKE THE LOOK OR THEM AND IS PUTTING SOME RS6'S ON IN REPLACEMENT, SO UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE THAT AUDI ARE PUTTING "REPS" ON THE NEWLY BUILT CARS THEN I'DE LIKE TO BE PROVEN WRONG.:yes:

dan, unless you order an RS4, I don't think it's possible to get 19" rims for any A4 from the factory! (again, happy to be proven wrong), they are most likely replica wheels supplied by the dealer...

Never heard of a wobbly bolt that will move 12mm lol. Wobbly's wouldn't work either. Has to be hub adaptors.

Basically they bolt on to your hubs and change the stud pattern from 5x100 (5 studs each 100mm appart) to 5x112 (5 studs 112mm appart).

jojo said:
dan, unless you order an RS4, I don't think it's possible to get 19" rims for any A4 from the factory! (again, happy to be proven wrong), they are most likely replica wheels supplied by the dealer...

the car was special order with 19" rims orderer as an extra they are genuine.

Dan, Are you sure you dont mean the New RS4 alloy????? Ive heard alot of people call them S4 rims when they are actually RS4 wheels - They are the only Genuine 19"!!!

J7USS said:
Dan, Are you sure you dont mean the New RS4 alloy????? Ive heard alot of people call them S4 rims when they are actually RS4 wheels - They are the only Genuine 19"!!!

Kinda what I was thinking. OEM S4 alloys are 18's. The only 19" option on the car they come off are an update of the old RS4's

ak_l_motiv.jpg

Whichever they turn out to be, putting them on an A3 is a bad idea.

they will be RS4 alloys then.............. but dont shoot me down if im wrong....:gun2:

Dubplate said:
they will be RS4 alloys then.............. but dont shoot me down if im wrong....:gun2:

They very well be RS4 but the car they are coming off is a S4 Soft-top
for £400 i think they are a really good buy but not to sure know as i have seen them cheaper but what do you all think as i am new to the whole audi sceen and dont really know the prices,

Dan,

I just bought a car with 19" ers ... RS4's or so I am told. The bloke says they were an option. I actually think they look too big on the S3 ... its an '02 model. I might try to swap with someone for 18" ers ... RS4's.

Anyone know the story of these wheels, OEM or what?

Oh .... and I need some brake pads, suggestions? What about an upgraded disc, i.e Black diamond?

carbster

I think I need to make this clear, AUDI do not make a 19" wheel that will fit onto your 8L A3 or S3, if you have a set, they are 110% REPLICAS! There was never a 19" option, I know, I still have an original brochure, anything that's 19" that AUDI do make is 5x112, so won't fit your car without the use of hubadaptors.

Rant over...

jojo as you said they are original 19" and after seeing the prices of hub adaptor i decided againts them as £400 for the rims and £200 for the adapters didn't seem very cheap as first thought, but i have got some more rims lined up so will post some pics on here when i get them,