Pictures of the new S-line a3 3.2?

DeanS3

Reaction score
Hi All

does anybody have a pic they could share with me?

Post here...

Thanks

To my knowledge nothing has been anounced yet.

I am tor hoping for an s or RS version in the next couple of years. I don't expect it for next year as thats to early for an RS.

I just hope they use some powerful engine that can keep up with an m3 for the price of £30. Such as a 2.7 Bi-Turbo or something like a twin turbo 3.2 which would be even nicer.

Aslong as its turbo-charged I won't be bothered. TURBOS ARE THE BEST.

Dave

btw....there are some modified A3's known as RS's but not official Audi releases. Making it sound like media talk.

Am I wrong in thinking that S-Line is just a body kit, whereas an S "car" is a completely different model?

In which case, I think there were some pictures that ScoTTy posted a few days ago which might be what you're after, Dean...

Yeah, S-line cars are cosmetically modified A series cars, not S series. Most of the A series have S-line options available AFAIK.

Have you tried the audi.co.uk website for pictures?

In my opinion, I think your best off going your own way even though the S-Line package looks a good deal.

The parts that I really drool over are the RS6 Alloys, the leather seats in blacks/white and thats it. I would want a body kit on as an extra.

Dave know where you are coming from. I dont want the gearbox so cant get the wheels.
So ive ordered the Vortex Wheels at nearly £2500 !!!!!

Roll on March !

Exactly, Wish have you seen the new images.

Say if you haven't and I will post the links to you.

Dave --> Got any pics of your car for me.

A word of advice for new car, get the new revised fog lamps which are now more sealed to prevent condensation.

Make sure your windscreen wipers function right, as I have had my motor replaced because of a fault with them stopping and then going down slowly.

Watch thr front spoiler its lower that you would think, Its been a close shave for me.

Are you gettting xeonon headlights, thats the only Wish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I had at the moment.....

Dave