Anyone know where to get sportec wheels from (good price)!

What is Sportec, is it like a special edition model on the S range? I remember seeing it in a S4 Sportec vs Impreza STi race but didn't have a clue what it was...

Stunning and ultra lightweight wheels :jump:

2006-Sportec-Audi-A4-RS300-Wheel-12.jpg

They are mega £££ but gorgeous.

If you want some that look similar but for less cash money. Check out the Bellini Bellas (South West Tyres) or the Kei Racing Force 10 (Topgear)

Both look similar and are much cheaper

They look spot on

Any chance of some full car pics please?

They do look good! cant you also get them in graphite gray? although 19" do decrease the handling, is it really that much worse? i would just love to put a set of 19"s on it!

I think you might be able to get them from Ed at APS, I bought mine from AmD but that option is no longer.....

2006_0714Image0004.jpg

I find they stone chip quite easily in comparison with the BBS CH's I fitted to the wifes Golf.....

I have spoken to Ed but apparently Sportec have stopped doing them and unless they have 2000 wanted they wont make any, there are only about 7 company's after them so at the moment they wont make any!!
If i get the replica's, you can upgrade to Toyo PXT1-S has anyone tried these or would i be better just getting the tyres and putting some eagle F1's on them?

Which replicas are you thinking of

For reference, the Bellina Bellas with Toyo Proxies are 845 from South West Wheels & Tyres or 500 for the rims without tyres.

Kei racing ones from topgear are 1015

On a side note I have had Toyos on my previous 2 cars. Fiat Coupe 20VT and a Mr2 Turbo. I am a big fan of them. They do wear down bit quicker than F1's but are a lot cheaper

Was looking at the cheeper ones alothough i dont like the fact they have so many holes in ie for the studs! would really like to get the real sportec ones just with 5 holes!
What does everyone think about 19"s on it?

I think you should stick with 18"'s but then again like everyone has said, seems hard to find =/

edward_harris said:
What does everyone think about 19"s on it?

19's for show, 18's for go!

You won't get them 'cheap' although you might get lucky on ebay (have you tried the german ebay?). AMD used to sell them, so I'd imagine that Big Boys Toys do now.

Ed, how is your car running now? Is it mapped properly? What results did you get?

All need refurb'd and one has had a crack repaired, still a good buy for £350 though!

Silversea said:
I think you might be able to get them from Ed at APS, I bought mine from AmD but that option is no longer.....

What colour are these one, are they like a gun metal gray of something? these are the ones i want!!

edward_harris said:
Silversea said:

What colour are these one, are they like a gun metal gray of something? these are the ones i want!!

No, mine are chrome silver, the anthracite ones are like these:

2006-Sportec-Audi-A4-RS300-Wheel-12.jpg

Mo-S3 said:
lovegroover: is that chelsea mick's car? 99.9% sure it is

No it's mine and has been for the last year!!

But yes i bought it from him, it was so refreshing to find someone who had looked after their car so well after looking at many dogs!

Yeah, Bi-Moto's look good (Not as nice as Mono-10's though).

Did you get in touch with Ed at APS? I'm sure he would be able to get them for you at a decent price.