Look what I fit today

Defratos

You’re Dethpicable!!
Reaction score
Website
00626e1.netsolhost.com
Got bored with the standard silly ones, so went for the TT ones from Vag-parts, fits well and no need for drilling (covers the drill holes from previous owner) enjoy:

Ped1.jpg

Ped2.jpg

Ped3.jpg

Need some cleaning up to do underneath but it'll do for now.

Very nice, how much?

I keep seeing the R32 ones on ebay they look good but wrong car really!

Ohhh Defratos! You can't post things like this on pay day! You'll make me spend my hard earned money! ;)

There cheaper straight from the dealers

£11 for the accelerator
£6.odd for the clutch and brake!

They look good, now clean up the footwell and take another photo!

Always fancied a set of those!

:sly:

Jampublic said:
They look good, now clean up the footwell and take another photo!

Always fancied a set of those!

:sly:

I know it looks mingin, but I just can't be ***** as I know I spend half my day walking around a factory floor and the other half commuting up and down to London, so I know it'll get dirty soon

Just tried to fit my pedals! :jump:

And the accelerator pedal doesn't seem to fit like the clutch and brake pedals, did anyone else find this?

Or have i been sent the wrong pedal?

Defratos said:
I know it looks mingin, but I just can't be ***** as I know I spend half my day walking around a factory floor and the other half commuting up and down to London, so I know it'll get dirty soon

Could clean it up and fit the large rubber mats that cover the footwell and swop out for "clean shoes" days. I use the rubber mats for winter and then swop to the carpet ones for summer. Only because the dealer put both sets in my car tho!

BrianM focus..

Do i need to glue my accelerator pedal, can anyone help?

Rubber mats err i had those in my fiat Panda! :)

ive got some too, make such a difference, you need to get some genuine mats and give it a good clean!

ChriS3 said:
Had mine on for ages...

Finally, a remap?

Lol I can't believe you still remember that I haven't remaped the car yet Chris. It will be done soon, I just really want to upgrade the whole exhuast system first before going ahead with re-map. Plus I'll prob only enjoy it for a few months and then I'd like to go down the same route you've taken. Hope you're enjoying it :beerchug: