Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications

Thread: Strange tints

1st Gear

Status

Strange tints

Ive just got my a3 tinted and altho ive had tints before on previous cars on the a3 you can just make out a figure behind the windows and just bout make out the seats/steering wheel..ect..ect as i went for darksmoke.

but at night time you can see thro the windows ALOT easier, there almost like normally glass at night time.

thought this was weird anyone else have this?

it doesnt bother me as the main reason i got em was to block the sun off and for 140 all around im happy with the job.
    EMAIL/MSN:justin@j4g3d.co.uk

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Werid.

On my old car with tints (10 year ago) it was a pain to park as you couldn't see out, especially in winter, I had to wind down the windows a bit to see.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by j4g3d
    Ive just got my a3 tinted and altho ive had tints before on previous cars on the a3 you can just make out a figure behind the windows and just bout make out the seats/steering wheel..ect..ect as i went for darksmoke.

but at night time you can see thro the windows ALOT easier, there almost like normally glass at night time.

thought this was weird anyone else have this?

it doesnt bother me as the main reason i got em was to block the sun off and for 140 all around im happy with the job.
    Down here i've ot those, and it's called photo chromatic tint, it's the same principle used now in reading glasess that indoors are clrear but when you go out they are tinted glasses

1st Gear

Status
    oh right. well i think its a good idea and love my tints. blocks sun off and less chance of getting pulled at night for them cos there not dark at all.
    EMAIL/MSN:justin@j4g3d.co.uk