Supersprint Exhaust Fitted

S3Steve

Reaction score
Last night I removed my standard exhaust.

s3bumperexhaust010.jpg

Then this morning I fitted a Supersprint Stainless System with twin 90mm tailpipes.

s3bumperexhaust024.jpg

s3bumperexhaust028.jpg

It fills the exhaust cut out much better than the standard one.

s3bumperexhaust026.jpg

hey that look really nice mate. Makes me wanna change mine lol
how much you pay for it?
Andy

hi, looks nice!! what's the sound like?
:respekt:

Hi mate,

Yes i believe so, guobin off the forum has bought my old exhaust to go on his A3 TQ. He's picking it up tomorrow so im sure he will be able to let you know how easily it fits in a few days. It doesn't have a backbox as such its one piece from the cat back.

hi, yes, I will let you know once I fit it.

Trying to put one on my A3TQS,

So far I've taken off the crappy Scorpion exhaust. I now need a 54mm exhaust extension for attachment to the end of the cat-pipe, then order the S3 rear box hangers and rubbers, and it looks like the heatshield needs a little gentle persuasion as well- now where did I put that hammer???

Oh also need to cut the bumper as well (mine's already cut)

Apparently gives a few more horses, but less torque......
If I find anything else I'll let you know.

Jas

that looks great. Bought a remus for mine and its a touch small IMO.

Nice one Steve, good choice. Twin 90's look the best on the S3 (not that I'm biased, honest). Not bad price either. Did it come with center-section silencer?

ChriS3 said:
Nice one Steve, good choice. Twin 90's look the best on the S3 (not that I'm biased, honest). Not bad price either. Did it come with center-section silencer?

No mate its got the straight through centre section (no silencer). I wanted one back when you got yours but scotland was a bit far to go to collect exhaust. Has yours got the centre silencer?

Guobin has just picked up my old standard exhaust and my spare S3 rear bumper. Look forward to seeing them on his A3TQ. Thats some more money for me to spend on the S3:cool:

S3Steve said:
No mate its got the straight through centre section (no silencer). I wanted one back when you got yours but scotland was a bit far to go to collect exhaust. Has yours got the centre silencer?

Your tailpipes look slightly different, but it sounds like the same system. I have no centre section either. It's reasonably quiet unless the exhaust is hot, like at the end of a country run.

ChriS3 said:
Your tailpipes look slightly different, but it sounds like the same system. I have no centre section either. It's reasonably quiet unless the exhaust is hot, like at the end of a country run.

How do you mean different mate? The only thing that looks different to me is that your tailpipes stick out a bit further than mine.

Was that new or 2nd hand? Looks nice!