AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    Neutral

Status

18" BBS TT Alloys on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/audi-tt-18-all...QQcmdZViewItem

Would have had a bid myself except I bought some RS4 18" replicas today. Thought someone on here may like to know. I haven't enough posts for the for sale forum. The wheels are not mine and I do not know the seller.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Thomas the Tank Engine - Choo, Choo!

Status
    Stooopid question - would these fit a 2000 S3 anyone? I like!
    Was an Audi S3, Pre-Facelift 210 bhp, Security Tints, Standard spec, simple sweet and to the point.

Currently a Golf GT TDi 170 DSG in Pearlescent Black with every conceivable extra available - company car

From June 2011 - Audi A3 Sportback Black Edition 140 tdi (company car) with DSG gearbox, Technology Pack + AMI, Storage Pack, Open Sky Roof System, Comfort Pack, Luggage Pack and Interior Light pack. Oh and it's Monza Silver. Can't wait

Big Ron

Status
    yep they will..grab yourself a bargain!

Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spuddie007
    Stooopid question - would these fit a 2000 S3 anyone? I like!

Oh yes...and you will immediately be uber cool...a man with impeccable taste in wheels!

Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

Neutral

Status
    These too, not genuine but exact copies in 17" the others have sold anyone on here??!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...2047&rd=1&rd=1

6th Gear

Status
    You snooze, you lose!!

Sorry Guys, had to plump for these, just sold my 7.5j Anni golf wheels as offsets just wrong on the S3, and missed a set of these that a guy up north sold early a few weeks back!

Anctually, afraid to say plan is dark graphite centres and silver rims on my metallic black S3...... ..........At least it's not blatant plagarism, mine aint noggy blue!! :-)

Sorry Spuddie, I figured you'd had plenty of time to get them if you wanted them!

Neutral

Status
    I bought my RS4 replicas at 2pm yesterday got home and saw these listed!!!!!!!

6th Gear

Status
    Cannot believe I missed them yesterday anyway!

As I am in Germany this week, (with the car) i have been trolling ebay and ebay de for "BBS felegn!". Loads of beemer ones, not so many VW ones!

Cheers for the link and heads up. I sold my brand new anni wheels a bit cheap but these are a good deal on Buy it now, so I'm sort fo back to where I was!! :-)

Neutral

Status
    someone grabbed a BARGIN!!!!

6th Gear

Status
    i reckon so, even if they need a refurb, and the tyres are scrap, 400 notes for 5 of these wheels is pretty good.

Werid thing is, the set i saw a few weeks back that I watched all week, "sold" to the current high bidder for less than £290!! MAybe a deal done out of ebay, but with only a few hours to go, they were at £230 only, wiht tyres!!

Status
    No worries - just got lumped with a set of new springs on the front suspension as the car is in ABTech in Southampton, they've also said the rear wishbone bushes need changing so looking at a £1k bill tomorrow when I get the car with the cam belt etc.
    Was an Audi S3, Pre-Facelift 210 bhp, Security Tints, Standard spec, simple sweet and to the point.

Currently a Golf GT TDi 170 DSG in Pearlescent Black with every conceivable extra available - company car

From June 2011 - Audi A3 Sportback Black Edition 140 tdi (company car) with DSG gearbox, Technology Pack + AMI, Storage Pack, Open Sky Roof System, Comfort Pack, Luggage Pack and Interior Light pack. Oh and it's Monza Silver. Can't wait

6th Gear

Status
    Mate, you dont wanna worry about the car actually working, runnig moving etc! Just need nice bling wheels!!

No, serious though, I guessed you had had a change of mind, as you saw them at least 10 hours before me!
    Never knwo they may be scrappers !! !!

Hopefully theya re good and I do like them on an S3 to be fair. Was gutted to sell my new anni wheels, but the ofset at 38 and 7.5j was just wrong!
    I presume these are ET32, being off a TT?

Have to say, usually, when the "XXXX on ebay bargain! " posts come up, I think, bloomin heck, I was watching that!!! Now everyone will be after it!
    BUt for once, (maybe) its worked out for me ok.....!! We'll see!

Status
    They are 8.0" x 18" ET33.

To fill the arches...either 16mm spacers all round with LOTS of negative camber at the front, or probably better...10mm F and 16mm R.

I also doubt they will be buckled or scrap...BBS list them as their 'Masterpiece' wheel (RSIIs) and that are VERY strong.

If you re-furb them just watch taking those M7 titanium bolts out...and make sure nobody shot-blasts the wheels complete as it buggers the bolts!

Also, if you are powder coating the centres dark, you'll need to file down the centre cap by about 1mm radius or once they are powder coated they'll not go on!
    From experience...

Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

Status
    Oh...and you got a proper bargain!
    I paid £1000 for my first set with nearly new tyres, and £600 for my spare set with buggered tyres...for 4 each time!

Please note:

6th Gear

Status
    Hope they are, they are a nice wheel that'd for sure, just dont seem to go too mad on the bay, compared to regular RCs and LMs /Chs!

Will probably paint them but I'll watch for the centre cap paint build up, cheers! !
    10mil and 16mil spacers it is then!!:-)

6th Gear

Status
    Hey Ess three, will I fit Brembo GTs under them do you think, or only wiht the spacers?

Status
    Not sure if the Brembos will fit without spacers or not...I had the spacers on before I added the Brembos.

I suspect they'd just fit...but I may be wrong.

Please note:

1st Gear

Status
    yum
    EMAIL/MSN:justin@j4g3d.co.uk

6th Gear

Status
    took em to the refurb place today for metallic black poweder centres, (a very similar black to the ebony black car) and having sparkle silver rims.

Should be back in a week!

Status
    Look forward to your pics mate! I'm jealous!