s3 front bumper grills

dantheman1986

Reaction score
can and one supply me with the part numbers for the 3 grills in the bottom of the s3 bumper? also if you could the fog lights, thanks

I havent got the part numbers to hand, but if you phone your local audi they'll give you a price easily enough, iirc its about £40 all in

Hope you have more luck tha me. The part numbers for the grilles are the easy bit.. Finding the correct part number for the lower centre grille clips seems to be mission impossible at the minute.

Post up the part numbers of the parts if you find them please!!

dantheman1986 said:
ok mate no problem will do, so do i need extra clips then to fitt the grills?

depends on what pieces you have already. The 3 pieces fit into the frame, which fits onto the bumper. The lower left and right grilles just clip into this frame. The lower middle grille slots onto lugs which are on this frame, and the clips are pushed onto these lugs from behind to secure it in place.

Nah the bumper has the frame on it already, and the middle clips if they dont come on the new middle grille you should be able to use cable ties or make yourself something else up to hold it in, i think madvw is just looking for the original items

rodenal said:
and the middle clips if they dont come on the new middle grille you should be able to use cable ties or make yourself something else up to hold it in

unless they have changed the design, then the lower middle grille doesnt clip in. I'd be dubious about fitting with cable ties too as drilling the lugs would make them weaker. Not too sure if that'd be a problem or not, as there are 11 clips, but if you were to hit anything on the grill it'd do more damage than just punch out the grille.

The best bet to fit without the clips would be to bond the grille in place from the back with an adhesive that stays tacky but doesnt set rock hard. I'll let you know if i find a strong way of doing it. But that wont be before i go back to the dealer and do some shouting...

I got a brand new lower S3 fog grill still in wrapper from Audi if anyone needs it. Pref pick up from Bromley as postage is pricey on large items. Will get the PN if anyone needs that too.

Ryan