Look what someone has done

And let me guess it was someone in an old car that didn't give a cr@p

OMG, now thats gttuing buddy.... far too many irresponsible drivers nowadys!!!!:(

Going along a country lane. Idiot doing doing 60+ in a 306 had a car behind and plenty of junctions so I didn't spin it around and give chase.

Nr Epsom.

Just fitted these.

Chrome looks nice, i'm still deciding on Chrome bling, or keeping it pimp black lol

I want some - where did you get them from. I've seen a few on ebay but not sure which ones to go for with mine being "facelift"

Darthvader said:
Chrome looks nice, i'm still deciding on Chrome bling, or keeping it pimp black lol

I was unsure too but got an unxpected push to buy a set.

Aky said:
I want some - where did you get them from. I've seen a few on ebay but not sure which ones to go for with mine being "facelift"

Good old German Ebay.

Everytime someone damages my car i end up paying too! mirrors, door dings, bumper scuffs. you try so hard to have a nice car and it just ends up a magnet for ignorant drivers to bounce off.:gun2:

unlucky mate! those chrome ones sure did come quick from germany though 1 hr, gees thats quick service ;)

Booth_S3 said:
unlucky mate! those chrome ones sure did come quick from germany though 1 hr, gees thats quick service ;)

That's the Germans for you.

happened to me the other day, luckly had not much damage but i made sure i gave the silly woman a good talkin too! some people jus cant wait and traffod centre at crimbo is jus crazy.
over run by bargin drivin crazy women! lol