Optimax Prices...

pure

Reaction score
Was filling up this morning and was wondering how much optimax is over the UK...

I filled up in Preston...78.9p/ltr

Last lot I got in Farnborough, Hants was 82.9p /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif, time before the was in Brigton and only 78.9p, pays to shop around

May try some super to see if i notice any difference...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

In Herts it generally is 80.9 sometimes a penny either way depending on which town u are in.

77.9 - 78.9 near me...

Probably off topic, but has anyone tried the new performance offering from BP yet, 'BP ULTIMATE'?

can't say I have but there is a BP garage closer to home.

BP Ultimate is 97 RON so i hav been told, compared to Optimax which is 98 RON. so if ur car is runnin a 98 RON programme then i would presume BP Ultimate wouldnt be any good (would anyone care to correct me on this?)

I thinks its just super unleaded with a few refinements and a bit of fresh marketing~IMO.

pay 77,9 for unleaded so think wot we must be paying for optimax 81.9 - West London.

Was told by BP that there Optimax version was 98.2 RON

Still using Optimax as it is 80.9p in Bournemouth compared to BP's version costing 82.9p

Plus if you are sai like me and collect the Shell Pluspoints you get double if you are a 'Shell Optimax Card' holder.

So far I've got enough for two tickets to France...wooooo.

bp ultimate has roughly a double dose of additive might still be 97 don't know and I deliver the stuff

can u get it cheap for us...asda price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kent prices seem to be 81.9p at best!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jesterS3 said:
Plus if you are sai like me and collect the Shell Pluspoints you get double if you are a 'Shell Optimax Card' holder.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus points are great! my company pay for my fuel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif so i get double points and better performance. cant be bad.

[ QUOTE ]
adjturbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
jesterS3 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus points are great! my company pay for my fuel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif so i get double points and better performance. cant be bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

77.9 Nottingham A52

80.9 also Nottingham near J26 of M1.

No prizes for which one I use.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

LPG from my local supplier 35p a litre, burns cleaner than any petrol or diesel and 200 miles on £20 worth of gas

[ QUOTE ]
bingo said:
which one on the A52 in notts ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Priory Island just up from QMC on way out of Notts. There's one in Beeston as well which was always pretty good.

... not necessarily cos the Optimax is cheaper but because it's much nicer here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

83.9 in Ware Hertfordshire

Cheers for that,the shell station in notts city centre on the island where london road & canal street meet is cheep too.

Bored....

North: Average of 79.2p
South: Average of 81.2p
Midlands: Average of 82.5p

I live in the south/midlands....******.