Xexon lights and self levers

pwnorman

Reaction score
Website
www.google.co.uk
Driving home last night and me lights were all over the ****** place left side was about 2ft infront of the car and right side was pointing at the stars.Got back home turned lights off then back on seemed to sort it but when i turned the lights on the second time left hand side went out, turned it off then back on again a few minutes later it worked thank ****.Has anyone had the same sort of problems with these & how long do xexon's last & what sort of price are they to replace. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Problems with the self levelling are common on the S3's Xenons, as any search will confirm, I've had two S3's and both have had this problem, the first one several times. I think this is more usually related to the levelling sensor/s which is/are mounted on the suspension somewhere - so you may not have to replace the whole light unit.

However if one of the lamps seems to be going out, I haven't had this particular aspect of Xenon misery on either of my two S3's.

Don't know how much they cost to replace, suggest you investigate options for selling a kidney or other major organ after you've called the dealer...

I normally find my local dealer very helpful, it would be a good idea to give them a call and see if they have any suggestions.

I've already sold a kidney to get a busted fog light replaced i'd have to sell my body as the rest of it is about knackerd then probably would get much either.I'll have to find meself a rich bird to look after me and more important look after the car.