S3 D.I.S just died

vanilla_ice

Reaction score
HELP!

Just filled up with petrol this morning and like to reset the trip and MPG on the computer. The last time I filled up the D.I.S screen went completely blank for a few seconds and then came back and worked as normal. Today however, it went blank and has no stayed blank.

If i press the left stalk it still displays the miles until next service and completes the check with an "OK", but the screen then turns off again.

Is there anything I can do to revive the display? I have heard getting D.I.S issues repaired can be costly :crying:

Any advice greatfully received.

Cheers,

ICE

there should be a button underneath the right stalk which switches the dis on and off..
try that. I dont think its faulty if it initially powers up. happened to me a few times until i realised there was a switch for it.
hope this resolves your problem.
shabs

Panic over!

Thanks s3shabs!!!! I didn't realise if you pressed it quickly it turned the DIS on and off and if you held it, it resets the MPG etc.

Thanks again,

ICE :blush:

vanilla_ice said:
Panic over!

Thanks s3shabs!!!! I didn't realise if you pressed it quickly it turned the DIS on and off and if you held it, it resets the MPG etc.

Thanks again,

ICE :blush:

Your welcome mate..

I only found out about that from JoJo at inters!!

Maybe i should :rtfm: !!!!!!!! lol