Which coilover kit to buy for an S3 recommendations??

jnoshad

Reaction score
Hello I am writing to find out if anyboday has any recommendations on a coilover kit for an 2001 S3 money is not a problem so just let me know.

Thanks

I've been using KW coilovers on the A3 for over 60k miles, and can highly recommend them. Although I haven't tried any of the other kits.
I just went for the KW Variant 1 kit, to save messing about with setting them up.
I was very impressed with the improved handling, and also amazed the ride quality is still very good.

Nice one cheers guys Chris man your S3 is well sweet nice colour man. I have an MTM stage 3 345bhp conversion with koni dampers and mtm springs so looking to upgrade abit. I'll post pic soon.

To be honest, although I have coilovers I don't really know if it was worth the effort. I set them to where I wanted and they haven't moved since. Alot of people on here recommend the H&R/Bilstein non-coilover combo.

You car sounds sweet, get some pics up in the gallery and get us some more info :D

Will post some pics in gallery soon car is truley awesome and I havent even touched previous owners did all the modifications. Will let you know

i;ve just ordered some KW V3's from AmD and are being fitted on Sat, I'll let you know.

Please let me know at the moment i trust Koni as i have the dampers and there alright. Thanks