Air filters induction kit on S3

DaveCav

Reaction score
Anyone fit air filter or induction kit to a s3 and not had any problems?

check out jabbasports induction kits, there stainless gauze. that means no oily gunky stuff messing up ur MAF.
Not sure if there are any significant power gains to be had (maybe someone else can advise here?) but u get a gruffer sound from under the bonnett and a slight whoosh from your DV~not to everyones taste.
Adam

The induction kit Jabba have is for the VW Golf, they haven't manufactured one for the A3/S3 yet.

Like jabba looking at there 300Bhp conversion when warranty runs out

Can anyone confirm if they do one for s3 ?

I can supply you with a Quikshift Taipan system... carbon fibre airbox with sainless filter and cold air feed - much better design, suck in no hot air, and is carbon fibre so looks Niiice!!

Taipan%202.jpg

Off the top of my head, the price is roughly £160.

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
I can supply you with a Quikshift Taipan system... carbon fibre airbox with sainless filter and cold air feed - much better design, suck in no hot air, and is carbon fibre so looks Niiice!!

I cant remember the price off the top of my head, so I will post later with the price... but i can tell you its cheaper and better.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah enough of the talk.....how much? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Why has none of the other VAG tuners developed good filters yet??!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

I cant remember the price off the top of my head, so I will post later with the price... but i can tell you its cheaper and better.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah enough of the talk.....how much? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Why has none of the other VAG tuners developed good filters yet??!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

M8, i think your going mad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hahahah.. sorry i edited the post! look again.

is that the one you have on yours rich??

any pics installed

[ QUOTE ]
DaveCav said:
is that the one you have on yours rich??

any pics installed

[/ QUOTE ]

Not *YET*! I have a universal filter from them in my airbox.. but will be changing it to this very soon.

Would anyone be interested in a group buy?

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
Jabba had the s/s filter kit listed on their site for £240 for the S3

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes i know but it isnt for the S3, it is for the VW golf. They are hoping to develop one for the A3/S3. Last time i rang they said they were working on the turbo conversion for the S3/TT and didnt have time and if the demand was there they would look into to making one.

Give them a ring 01733211779 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

Or save yourself £110 and get a better product now rather than waiting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers Dave /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
Would look nicer with some Samco hoses though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif