Some more pictures of my new A3

SiCotty

Reaction score
Thought I would go and get some more photos after I washed it today. I did a few of the brakes as well and the inside.

frontleftlights_2.jpg

frontrightlights_2.jpg

rearleft_2.jpg

rearright_2.jpg

inside.jpg

wheelbig.jpg

wheeldisc.jpg

Si

Nice one, you can add them to the gallery too if you like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gallery Members Page

So did you manage to fix the problem of the wind screen wipers being blocked by the bonnet when you try to move them away from the windscreen?

I tried with the bonnet open but I think you have to switch the wipers off in mid stoke or something ??

Don't know if this has been answered elsewhere but...

Picked up my new A3 today and the dealer showed me how to change the wiper blades. Turn the ignition on but do not start the engine, pull the wiper stalk down (as if for a single wipe) this parks the blades half way across the screen.

If you turn off the ignition during wiping as you suggest they still go back to the parked position.

Kev.

Evening Si,

Just learn German /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice car by the way, mine is Moro Blue with the 5 arm Star alloys, looks very smart.

Even though the dealer showed me I'd expect that sort of information to be in the handbook, pretty essential stuff for what is basic maintainace, and DIS in German??? I assume it can be altered, just annoying having the visit the dealer again.

Kev.

Wicked car.. Seen a few of those in Tampere (finland) also and boy oh boy have I been drooling. Don't know what engine has been fitted to those because we won't get the 2.0fsi in Finland because our fuel is too leaded.

btw. Great forum been reading around it for a while and finally got myself registered. Haven't got a car wet since i'm only 17 but at the beginning of next year all of that will be fixed. So don't get ****** if I make a lot of NOOB mistakes
wavey.gif

What color is that on this car? Is it silver mettalic? I like it anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ok... Cheers for the tip. I bought one with the same color but still havent seen one live...
By the way, did you manage to change the DIS to english?

Baudi

Waiting for the next service, does not bother me that much as I used to live in Germany. The colour looks like it has a purple tint to it in some lighting conditions.

Can not be bothered to go all the way to the dealer to get it changed. I might pop down to a local Audi garage to see if they can fix it.

Si