Exhaust issues think

Drewvic

Reaction score
well this is really starting to get at me now
as you can see in the pic there are 3 bolts, the one that my finger is pointing to keeps coming loose and then blows the gasket, so again my car sounds like a tank
can anyone give me reason on why this keepo happening and wht to do to solve this
also when we have had it in the garage there is thought that there should be some sort of bracket (turbo braket) is this right if so what does this look like and where should it go
your help is muchly appreciated, as this is getting me to the point of getting rid of this car
Manifold

I have rung audi and they are saying that there isn't a gasket for my vehicle????????????????
im pretty sure there is??
yeah I had thought about tacing, nor locks it that a good thing??

also am I right in thinking that I will be able to undo the 3 bolts and slide the new gasket in??
and can I only get the gasket from audi or is there anywhere else I cn get it from like europarts

from Audi or TPS only for a gasket about a fiver... yes undo all 3 bolts remove the old one, and the new gasket will slide in, is the exhaust fitted correctly with no undo stress on the turbo?, also they dont look like genuine bolts , get them too

I think the exhaust is fitted properly, I know that where the exhaust is joined in the middle there is abit of movement
don't know if there should be something supporting it in the middle
got a gasket ordered for 4 quid,
they are the bolts that were in when I got the car, if I bought new genuine ones could it cause a problem with these bolts that are in and not genuine????

got you brilliant I will order some now and then get it all replaced and pop upto the garage and get them tacked on thanks dave