new clutch going in

jay22s3

2nd gear sorts em out
Reaction score
having my new clutch in tomorrow cant wait having a six paddle ceramic one in, it was an in house make from c&g motorsport just hope i can get it there in the morning as its totally goosed now have to put it in gear before i start it !

Keep us posted on this as i have bought a 6 paddle clutch from them. Wat cover plate u using an are u staying dmf or going single?

well i dropped my car off on monday morning for the new clutch in and its now thursday afternoon and i still haven't got my ****** car back there having trouble bleeding the clutch im loosing patience now

I just replaced my Slave cylinder, took a syringe and vacuum hose, opened the nipple on the slave cylinder and bleed the system from the bottom, 10 minutes and I was done.

This is exactly what I did and worked like a bomb :D

BMW, VW, Porsche Clutch Bleeding - YouTube

Reactions: s3dave
well got me car back yesterday with the new clutch in and it is different quite unusual to drive very bitey but i was told it would be different from stock just getting a bit of judder some times not sure if this is normal with an after market clutch but once its going its spot on I'm sure i will get used to it soon ;)

well got me car back yesterday with the new clutch in and it is different quite unusual to drive very bitey but i was told it would be different from stock just getting a bit of judder some times not sure if this is normal with an after market clutch but once its going its spot on I'm sure i will get used to it soon ;)
hmmm would you say its not traffic friendly then? and are your engine mounts ok?

Traffic friendly not really but maybe get better the more I drive it as for the engine mounts my car is a 1999 so would probably benefit from being poly bushed but can't afford it at the mo so will just have to put up with it . The clutch in with new flywheel and everything else has just cost me shy of £800 bummer this time of year just before Christmas :(