Manual for audi s3 8l 1999

temp

Reaction score
Where to look for a manual on a 1999 audi s3 8l can only find an a3 Haynes manual would this be the same apart from the engine????

Thanks for that not after doing anything to engine just to see how to do drive shaft gator and I need a new rear calipar on and a track rod for mot. Then again do need a new turbo on the waste gate is sticking or something so garage says causing it to overboost ??? But that can wait££££!!!

which garage has said this? overboost issues are normally a problem with faulty N75's... OE actuators don't 'stick' as a rule... never seen it myself..

<tuffty/>

A local garage where I live deals with Audi's I thought it would of been the n75 after all the treads I have read I did do a test on it with a 12v feed to it and it clicked is there any other test I can do on it if there is what and how. After I had take the car in garage bloke came back and said waste gate sticking causing to over boost said he had computer on it while driving and you can see it over boosting said about the n75 and he said never came up with a code. Do you think he might be after making money!!! Sod it might just replace it and hope that it's that and save £££££££.... Let me know if there is an other way to test and how.

Last edited: