need help fast whats wrong now?

Tim_Attard

Reaction score
Hey, just did a PVC bypass and n249 with s2000 filter first time driving it and my Red oil can has come on managed to coast it to my car park at work, any ideas I have already cleaned the sump / pick up as it came on a few months ago
Please any ideas?

are you sure you put the 90degree pipe onto of the oil housing on properly? there is a C clip that holds it in place.....

Yeah it had deteriated a bit but got it in there eventually would this be the issue? The only thing I can think of is the pipe the goes to the underneath middle of the inlet I didnt put in all the way half the nipple is still showing

i (think) that if that 90 degree pipe isnt in properly, it could flag up low oil pressure.....

Can you take some pictures of how it is now. Maybe its something obvious..

Also if the hose is broken, its worth changing for a new one

Part number - (06A 103 213 F) £12.99

Cos I'm a tool ha mines a aum it has two nipples under the inlet one went to the brake boost which I left connected apart from that I followed the instructions in the stickies its in the garage at the moment will see what they come up with on monday, I also have a 14mm catch can so it has a bit of ****ty 14mm tube to a reducer then oil grade 19mm for the rest any help?

Well its finished in the garage they couldn't see any problems with it so I'm thinking may have just not been used to the catch can? Also the guy said I hadsome gunk on the oil cap witch its caused from condensation caused from the catch can? Is this right? To top it off they broke my oil pressure gauge too :/