Chris NottAH Fabrications
    5th Gear

Status

420bhp S3 from my dealer.

The dealer is my local one and I saw the car but didn't realise it was quite that wild, until one of the guys across here mentioned it.

Will find out whats been done to it and try and get a test drive in it.

And if you don't believe me check out http://www.jedi.nl then click the second link down 'Klik hier voor een actueel overzicht van beschikbare occasions.' Select Audi under 'Merk' and S3 under 'Model'. Then click on 'Meer informatie' and look at the foot notes....420Pk+/-!!

Oh and by the way the that 106.000 that is mentioned is 106,000 and is the price of the car from new according to the invoices!

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

Re: 420bhp S3 from my dealer.

Confused - it says 154KW - what's "pk" as in 420pk?

6th Gear

Status

Was that a drug dealer you were talking about? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif[/img] Jokes aside sounds a bit brisk.

Neutral

Status

Pk is BHP (What you guys say)

But what is BHP

Britisch Horse Power
    or
    Backwheel horse power?
    or
    ??

pk is paardekracht with stands for horse power

(but it is messured at the engine, not at the weels)

Neutral

Status

Getuned naar +/- 420pk Smetteloze auto, 1e eigenaar, nieuwprijs op factuur aantoonbaar Eur. 106.000,= incl.BTW/BPM

1st Gear

Status

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img]

Reverse Gear

Status

Hi

New around here and just catching up on the threads. Can i please go with what AndyS3 said and add OH ME GOD!
    Sound s good.

BHP by the way stands for Brake Horse Power and is usually measured at the engine.

Cheers

...Watching you!

Status

Hahahaha... just make sure u dont have to pay damages [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

Look forward to the review and hearing what they have done to it !!!