Who took a loan?

TanyaS3

Reaction score
Just wondering how many of you took a loan out to buy your car or not?
Im just getting bit scared lol.
Do u regret it etc?
thanks
Tanya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Tanys, I think you'd be easier asking how many people didn't fianance their car in some way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've only ever owned 1 car. Eeeek!

Still, the main thing is to make sure it's worth more trade price than what you owe on it, so your not in a negative equity situation.

I borrowed money against the equity in my flat to get my S3. Dont regret doing it, as I was fed up driving a Corsa, but i'm sure the loan will outlive the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Had a company car for the last 3.5 years, but just decided to come out of the scheme. As I didn't have £20,000 sitting around for the new A3 I borrowed it off Direct Line.

Kev.

me me me.

Don't be afraid...just do it.

Drill you saved for 2 years!...you are getting paid far too much to sit on your **** surfing the web all day every day!

Had to get a loan, as I still have my BMW sat in the garge in the UK, and until my dad decides if he wants it or not there's no money to be made + I have no idea how to save money!

Yep i got a loan... From first nationalm motor, but was through Audi, which gets rid of most problems.

Rich

i took out a loan, make sure you dont borrow for to long pay off as fast as u can without making urself short etc i mean 8 yrs etc for a car is to long 5yrs tops.

as friend says stop dreaming and just do it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif