Anyone join me in saying wtf? Bi turbo !

I have had a ride in it - Kim Collins from QST took me for a spin when my car was in for a rechip. It was very, very fast.

It's an altogether impressive build I've got to give them that. It's a lot of car for the money and you aren't likely to see one the same.

If their hoping to sell it for 13 grand you would think they would at least refurb the wheels and get rid of that damn awfull front bumper

If their hoping to sell it for 13 grand you would think they would at least refurb the wheels and get rid of that damn awfull front bumper

Also, they're selling a car with a unique engine conversion involving lots of custom fabrication, and they've put one picture where half the engine covers visible. Seriously?

I don't doubt the car's real and everything, but that's a pretty serious thing to leave out of the advert! Most people put at least 1 under-bonnet shot to sell a standard car, let alone something with that much work gone into it.

Looks like an awesome little car, I wonder how it manages the bends with all that engine hung out the front? Shorter wheelbase and a lot less back end than the RS4's only going to exaggerate the issue surely?

The prices listed of the mods... MAD!

LAD of a car, but I agree with the Robin, you would put more pictures up of the engine bay work.
I would change the bumper to OEM, and make it look more like a sleeper.

Front bumpers awful, but would that really matter when your on the loud pedal :)

I would be more concerned about the lack of photo's of the car,thirteen grand sounds a deal but no detailed photos and the seller does say “few stone chips on front, scratch on drivers side door, rear bumper scuff, recondition wheels possibly”
Sounds like the exterior has took a beating so I'd hope the parts of the car not on view have been looked after better.
Just my view on it

There was a video of this when Faz had it destroying a V10 BMW of some sort.

You'd need to be a fairly competent mechanic to own something like this as it's so bespoke.

Linky? :)

Agreed, you would definately need to be mechanically minded to own something like this.

Unfortunately, for any prospective buyer, that front bumper is here to stay! Based on past reading, I believe the front wings was extended marginally for the 2.7 Bi Turbo to fit, and a different front bumper was needed to clear everything, but I stand to be corrected.
And for MTM Bimoto alloy fans, for a tuner wheel, they are the heaviest thing known to man, how MTM can charge the earth for that wheel and it's not light weight is totally shocking, even though they look the danglies.(I had a set previously)

Nice idea but a standard S3 has far to much understeer until the suspension is tweaked, with that engine up front it would be awful! may be a weapon in a straight line but I bet a tweaked S3 on the standard engine would be a lot better round the bends

The list of mods and prices... 3k front bumper, 3k exhaust.
feck that,
i would rather buy the car the engine came from, the price in my opinion is because of the name of the company who built it.
the custom idea I like but...
"if your not building it yourself, don't buy a car that costs more to build than something more complete or factory"

Reactions: Westy
I think it's a wikid idea but it should of stayed as an idea. There's a garage near my workplace that's got an 2004 blue rs4 with 102k on it for £14k no offers. When there is stuff like that out there for similar price it does seem a bit far fetched with the 'bad bits' listed vorhees pointed out.

Any who just thought I would share :)

Sean