Parts List ?!

Mougge

Reaction score
Have sat and searched for the right mk4 and mk5 wiper blades front and rear.
and then I did not really produced any good results I got and think about why it did not make a list of all the different parts here?

That gathers all the article links in a single thread? Should save a lot of unnecessary threads and searches?

If everyone writes down the part numbers / links they can, not only need to be original parts.
Then get the list updated over time?

This may already exist or is it unnecessary? I think it would be wonderful!
Let me know this is completely unnecessary?

If I find the threads (as I know they are there) can I beat you with a very large stick? ;P

<tuffty/>

Loads of threads covering both the front and rear wiper upgrades to the aero items mate, you just need to look.

Speaking definitely not just about the wiper arms,
Have found lots of threads about right arms, but as it often is different information why not have a thread where everything is together with the right links / numbers.

I mean, all the usual mods that occur here.
Audi S3 8p shift knob
wiper arm
LCR splitter
LCR top mounts, bearings
I think it can be a long list Gathered at same place? :)

This is kinda what the FAQ's in the stickies are for but if someone wants to spend the time looking for the threads I will happily compile them into something more coherent..

I don't think we should have one thread with everything on but an 'index' to other threads where the info is available then I am up for that...

<tuffty/>

Yeah something like that.
Now it may be because English is not my strongest side but I have to sit and look through all the threads usually are several threads about the same thing.