Need some quick advice for remap, left this abit late

Grale1

Reaction score
As above says really I'm getting my car mapped on Saturday, is there anything I should do first, or get? I have jetex cone filter, silicone tip, silicone turbo outlet pipe, 007p DV and 3" downpipe and decat.

im just thinking that there maybe other things I could do to get the most out of my car, any help would be much appreciated,

my car is A3 AGU

I would like to get fmic don't have time to get one, would they make much difference when I do get one tho,

It can be mapped accordingly but expect the IATs to rocket and power to be a little lower than expected... use decent fuel (shell v-power or tesco 99)

a FMIC can be added after to get the best out of the power you have...a decent downpipe wiil help eventually too

<tuffty/>

Sort any boost/vac leaks you may have.

FMIC won't give any more power, but will allow you to have the power for sustained power runs.

Use Shell V Power, I got my car remapped and used Tesco 99 and had problems, i then switched to V Power and it was perfect.
Good luck with the Remap ! :)

Thanks guys, I don't think I have any boost leaks, etc but I suppose I'll find out on Saturday, the guys at the garage said to have a full tank of v power when I get there lol, just wasn't sure if there was anything else that I could do with what I've already put on the car to help get the best I can

Filled up with a tank of v power ready for tomorrow, topped up the oil, now I need an early night for the early morning

how did the map go? what did it gain....? sorry to ask but its only because I am due to get mine remapped soon and will have the same mods as you have jetix cone filter, Forge 008 dump valve, 3" TIP, downpipe, decat, and miltek non res.