vw action @ santapod yesterday

Vagworld

Reaction score
I went down to the pod yesterday to run my s3 again to see how far i could push her on my current setup (pretty stock)
we managed 3x13.8's 3x14.0's (i drove through the burnout water before the start line and spun all four wheels on the start line lol) and one 15.0 were i missed 2nd gear completly lol
i think its fair to say im near the limit of the stock airbox/filter and intercoolers lol

pics and vids should be up shortly, did any one else run yesterday? it was a peak performance tune and test day, it was abit more expensive (£60) but worth it, no long ques to race and your up against muscle cars/euro/jap etc a really good mix of cars up there.

That some good times mate. What clutch setup you using?

Did you see Mylo there Chris?

Apparently he ran a 13.9 in his Leon cupra, ko3S and full interior still!

My dad n his mate was down there all weekend running his grey ford pop. He text me saying an S3 ran a 14.01 at 101mph on sat and an A3 ran 13.8 at 104mph on sunday.

yeah i seen mylo there, loads of meth lol im half thinking to sell the s3 and buy a tdi again lol i want a tdi to run 13's ive done a few turbo conversions on the 1.9s and there so much fun to drive

Reactions: ruffrida
i sold one of those not long ago super mint just needed a HUGE turbo lol, got 3.5k for her, i just test drove an a3 110bhp afn that i just finished a turbo conversion on, great smoky fun :)
i will post some pics up later when i get on my pc

i sold one of those not long ago super mint just needed a HUGE turbo lol, got 3.5k for her, i just test drove an a3 110bhp afn that i just finished a turbo conversion on, great smoky fun :)
i will post some pics up later when i get on my pc

Cant fault ya, thats what i am running, but the AHF engine, would like to go the way cobra has with his, but not sure me 215k engine would take it lol

with regular servicing you would be surpised how long they last, the one i just finished has been running 170-180 bhp for 40k and is now on 195k also we done a mk3 tdi big turbo which is on 240k!!

with regular servicing you would be surpised how long they last, the one i just finished has been running 170-180 bhp for 40k and is now on 195k also we done a mk3 tdi big turbo which is on 240k!!

That gives me a little more confidence then, right time to make a list (which will be hid from the misses, lol) and start putting some notes aside. Nice 1

here is a few pics from the weekend, we didnt take many, there should be a few videos at some point soon too

stop for mc d's on the way, s3 sitting next to my pretty e30

1.jpg

the power house lol in epic need of a clean

2.jpg

a good mix of cars on the day

3.jpg

home made galaxy s 3 gopro lol

4.jpg

big thanks to art of speed

6.jpg

here is a few pics from the weekend, we didnt take many, there should be a few videos at some point soon too

stop for mc d's on the way, s3 sitting next to my pretty e30

1.jpg

the power house lol in epic need of a clean

2.jpg

a good mix of cars on the day

3.jpg

home made galaxy s 3 gopro lol

4.jpg

big thanks to art of speed

6.jpg

E30 drift machine, like it !! Not to many of them around these days

Dont like it that much, lol

Been there done that, cant get away with side ways round round abouts these days, not with 12points anyway, lol