What cars have u raced?

mebrown001

Reaction score
i had a race with a keved up wat looked like 320i or more than likely a 323i BMW 1995 tonight and i'm tellin ya it was close. off the roundabout between 2 dual tracks i managed to get the beast into 2nd and hit the boost so i passed him, took it up to 125mph and he wasn't touching me! i'm impressed to say the least by both cars! i just want a chip now so cars like that hav 2 eat dust!

Rced a Civic type r round a round about, left him for dead oh and he a sticker in his back window "bye bye GTI"! Diiick

330 ci
Porche 911
Seat leon cupra
Mercedes SL500
Toyota Corolla

all in the comfort of my living room on my ps2!

I regularly race other vehicles around the major roads of london.

Once i overtook a cyclist and three pedestrians at nearly 10mph!!!! - until i got stuck in traffic and they all went past me again.

I had a go at a Civic Type R a while ago. S3 won ... easily.

Must admit, that with the odd exception it's the ordinary car drivers that seem to want to race.
Much more so than owners of semi high performance cars (BMW's excepted, they all think they own the road).
At the time I drive into work I normally have an empty dual carriageway to myself (A82), 80mph is just cruising in, but the times I pass a driver who then tries to overtake is disturbing.
One guy in a Rover 416 seemed to make it his life's ambition to overtake me, did he never check to see the acceleration and top speed of an S3? Even the thicko's out there must know that a car that can disappear over the horizon so rapidly is beyond the scope of their bread and butter mobile.
Eventually I got so tired of it I would slow down and clap him as he passed at 70.

[ QUOTE ]
I had a go at a Civic Type R a while ago. S3 won ... easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive had a drag race with one over a long straight and found a std s3 to be very close to a ctr, i know i had a passenger and he was alone but all in all very simular in a straight line. A different story when we got to a roundabout /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

it was just a bit of harmless fun on a clean dual track! i don't drive like a ****! but when u hav chav idiots with caps on and those lexus style lights on a beemer u hav 2 show them who's boss....

Ive have raced my mates rover ZR when i first got my S (180 i think its called, the fastest one anyways with 2 pipes). I must add on some very wide open roads very late at night - not a susage to be seen.

Anyways, i was giving him loads of the old 'big man' banter when i got it :- i had a 16v cally first which was faster than his car at the time, so then he got this ZR and burned me off, so now im back with the S3 ready for a rematch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ..

on paper, should be quicker, cars both 1.8 - but ive got a turbo so bring on the boost....

boo!. basically - disapointing, was pretty even, he kept up all the time, couldnt shake him at all really..
only time i managed to make some distance was round corners on some of the smaller roads, quattro does the job nicely, and i recon in most cases thats were yer advantage really is against yer boy racers...

nb. mines all standard, no chips or dips..

Had a bit of a tussle with a very nice SLK 55 AMG today on the M5 on the way back from Cornwall.....no suprise with the result of of that!!

On a recent trip to Manchester I spotted something very low, very wide and very YELLOW approaching! As the bespoke good looking guy and his stunning burd came up beside me in his Lamborghini Murcielago, I thought it would be rude not to! After dropping to 4th and putting my foot as far down as humanly possible and changing gear as if my life depended on it, I watched this pinicle of Italian engineering(ahem Audi) leave me for dead at about 140 mph(on a private road) and as it disappeared into the distance I could still hear it over my own engine noise and stereo!

[ QUOTE ]
JoJo...[ QUOTE ]
A few Skodas and Metros have been destroyed by my standing starts since the remap. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....and a Vectra turbo you could'nt shake off around a track...lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a nutter behind the wheel Wil, and my brakes were knackered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Well the golf is gone and the TT is slow. So now I like to pick on the bigger boys in the polo cl. Cant be bothered to go through every car but type R's I dont bother with any more. 2x s3's which I absolutely obliterated. Loads and loads of tt's. 330 ci's arent a problem either. Now my clutch is ruined so waiting for my sach uprated one, along with a coilover kit and wilwood 4 pot kit. Once I have sorted it should be back on the roads. Oh, I had a good laugh with a R32 too, I wonder what went through his mind when he saw a "polo cl" overtaking him lmao!

All on a private road ofcourse.

SOUNDS LIKE THESE PRIVATE ROADS ARE EVERYWHERE, I MUST LOOK FOR THEM... SPECIALLY IF THERES LAMBO'S DOING EXCESS OF 140MPH.

U WAFFLERS!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SOUNDS LIKE THESE PRIVATE ROADS ARE EVERYWHERE, I MUST LOOK FOR THEM... SPECIALLY IF THERES LAMBO'S DOING EXCESS OF 140MPH.

[/ QUOTE ]

aah, I see your from the west mids region, will look out for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BRING IT ON!! BRING UR POLO OR UR SOFTMINTS, HAHAA!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the "cl" badge, it gives me a 300bhp boost! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhh A45 has a few speed cameraa you know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BRING IT ON!! BRING UR POLO OR UR SOFTMINTS, HAHAA!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the "cl" badge, it gives me a 300bhp boost! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That Polo is a machine, I've seen it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That Polo is a machine, I've seen it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Jojo my man, how are you dude?!
Car going alright? Haven't been on for a while.

dats if i can find the private rd's lol....

and if i catch that polo... i'll eat it, i love my mints!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhh A45 has a few speed cameraa you know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm..A45 you're reminding us of the midnight runs again...lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Not entirely sure... seems to have happened to quite a few people now... cyl 3 lets go with the IHI. Insufficient fueling was the cause I guess, although the guy I took it to seemed to think it was poor wiring to the coil packs?? Doubt that.

A couple weeks before I had replaced the cold start sensor which was faulty. One theory I had was perhaps it was mapped with the faulty cold start sensor (Always registering as cool/cold) and so once a new correct one was fitted it leaned off the mixture as it now registered as "HOT" and this resulted in it running too lean and killing the most fun I ever had! *sob*

**runs off to get tissues**