Luggage net

marctwo

Reaction score
The luggage nets on VAG parts are £30 + vat. Surely I could just buy a net from somewhere and attach it? Has anyone done this? How much did it cost?

they arent great and usually i cant be bothered to use mine

try ebay - got mine for about 25 delivered

Marctwo, got mine from vagparts, you will need the genuine one as it is tensioned and has the correct hooks to attach to silver hoops in boot, but not great as prev mentioned.

I got mine from ebay and use it. cant remember what i paid but it was less than £20, has the hooks and i do find it useful. I always had to collect the food shopping up and rebag it when i got home now it doesn't move - very handy!

Thanks chaps. Do any of you people that don't use yours want to sell?

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks chaps. Do any of you people that don't use yours want to sell?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi I have an Audi original unopened and unused if you are interested I got it for my A3 1.8T. Purchased from an Audi main dealer for £40 + vat!! and it has sat in the garage since so PM me with a sensible offer and its yours

Jim

Option 1.

Ikea, Big Blue bag. Carries all your shopping. Like all of it at once. Reusable, don't need 10 smaller supermarket bags per trip.

Cost 50-75p. Job done. Planet saved.

[ QUOTE ]
Option 1.

Ikea, Big Blue bag. Carries all your shopping. Like all of it at once. Reusable, don't need 10 smaller supermarket bags per trip.

Cost 50-75p. Job done. Planet saved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Option 2.

Don't drive, walk. Planet saved /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seriously, I agree about using less bags but even one bag (albeit big and blue and from Ikea) is going to move around in the boot.

I bought an elasticated cargo net with hooks from wilkinsons for £2 and it fits accross the boot floor to the silver attachments in the boot.

I wouldnt bother with the VAG ones.

[ QUOTE ]
I bought an elasticated cargo net with hooks from wilkinsons for £2 and it fits accross the boot floor to the silver attachments in the boot.

I wouldnt bother with the VAG ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice one. I assume these are only available in larger Wilkos?

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif