exhaust system and fmic recommendations

baldyplayer99

Reaction score
what you reckon is cheapest but best options for a exhaust system and front mounted intercooler. also the bits needed for the fmic.

going for stage 2 remap so need the upgrades

Car is a3 1.8t quattro 2001

cheers

EBay fmic is uses by loads on her including myself,e inch downpipe from eBay although I'm not sure if they cater for a3 quattro

ive had a look and it says they do fit a quattro but i think i have to ask the question to the seller (even tho they will likely say yes it will definately fit to just get me to buy it)

fitment can be an issue with ebay items so try and see if he has a returns policy, whats the price of it any way? likley have one made for about £200

also do check its bigger then stock as some have the same diamter, i was about to buy a exhuast system for mine and then found out it was only 2.25"

so going for a cat back from amd plus they offer half price remap along with so for £450 i get both!

Go for the Wellycooler its so much cheaper than the big names, have a read through Wellys thread or Westys thread as they both have all the parts listed.

Chris.

I just got downpipe and sports cat for mine from Sam Bryant relentless USA, ordered it 10 pm Sunday night and it was at my door 10am yesterday! Super fast postage and got a great price! That's for s3 though worth an ask......