Let there be light! (nice shiny led ones)

cjsuk

Reaction score
Last week I was reading someone's post about how they got led's from t8ups, and I thought I want some of them.

Anyway saturday night comes I go to my mates had a laugh and came back home, our lass still out I thought I would do some digging on the LED lights I saw on the forum, I couldnt be ***** trawling through posts and searches of mutiple threads so I just went straight to the name I remembered (t8ups).

I then began a message which basicly said "how much will it be to kit my A3 out with LED's including number plate LED's".

Sunday morning I had a new private message from t8ups saying (shortened) "£44 for the lot inc postage". I ummed n r'd a bit to myself as i'm a tight *** (knowing it was a very good price). Then sent the message back.......it said........ "ok how do I pay" and to cut a longerish story short I bought some via paypal from t8ups.

t8ups said they will be posted monday and should get to me next day (tues).

Tuesday morning come I waited n waited n waited, I thought they may have not been sent so I contacted t8ups and he promptly replied (he is good at that) that the bulbs have been sent.

So excitement was back but where were my LED's? it was 1 oclock and apparently they were an hour n half in the future! Half past 2! ****** posties these days!

Now here is what followed........I unpack, I fit, I take photo's and I'm very ........ very happy.

The photo's are below I just wish I wasnt in a rush when I taken them, they were taken in the darkest place I could find in Leeds so the output of the LED's was as full as poss.

Let me know what you think and a BIG MASSIVE HUGE thanks to t8ups (EM Tuning) for a great prompt communicative service.

SAM_1738.jpg

SAM_1739.jpg

SAM_1740.jpg

SAM_1741.jpg

SAM_1742.jpg

SAM_1743.jpg

SAM_1744.jpg

SAM_1745.jpg

SAM_1755.jpg

SAM_1754.jpg

SAM_1753.jpg

SAM_1753.jpg