Amk turbo sh*t itself, what to replace it with???

first question, how much money you got?

replacing with anything other than a standard ko4 will require engine work to be safe and reliable. which is why i asked.

Big turbo info in the stickies.. several threads on hybrid upgrades and big turbo conversions so have a read up first...

As suggested... budget dictates a lot of what you will end up with... if you can do the work yourself (hybrids are fairly easy to do DIY) then you can save loads in labour...

Else you are looking at several thousands depending on the route you take...

<tuffty/>

Depends how deep you can stand getting r***d haha.

As said though, you need to set a budget as that will massively dictate the options open to you.

On reflection i would have decided to either be happy with a mapped new stock turbo. Or gone for a bigger turbo set up all together.
Hybrids in my experience give a fair bit of false hope regarding power...

I'm not willing to spend millions on an upgrade, just seemed a better idea to upgrade rather than stock however I prob won't change any engine internals so perhaps a stock k04 will do. Mines remapped with a badger5 tip set up at tthe moment.

Pink 2001 S3
Brembo Stickers
Koni coilovers
Nigger beater
Miltek cat back exhaust
3inch **** down my pipe and decat
stage 2 shirt lifter
Forge TIP , Boost hoses and DV
3.8 bhp /40.7 torque
huge **** on my head

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :busted_cop::angrymod::sign_omg:

It's always said pink, but I swear the rest is an epic Sig Rape!

Bad Paul, fix it, or PC-Politically correct come and bust your ***! :asskicking:

I think you will find that Paul's sig is a legacy of a very old discussion... I can't even remember what it was all about now but as a result Paul decided to obfuscate his sig...

Was amusing at the time and still kinda funny now... could be worse... could have a shopping list down the side of the door :)

<tuffty/>

obfuscate thats gotta be the word of the week i had to google that im gonna try use that today !

My new stock K04 has put out hybrid airflow and torque figures :thumbsup:

No it hasn't, it's put out '**** hybrid' figures :thumbsup:

You can't compare your 'gone to town' stock ko4 with all the compromised hybrid setups out there. My turbo on your car, with injectors to match would be 340bhp+ and you knows it!

I think you will find that Paul's sig is a legacy of a very old discussion... I can't even remember what it was all about now but as a result Paul decided to obfuscate his sig...

<tuffty/>

wtf.... lol
had to look it up

Obfuscation (or beclouding) is the hiding of intended meaning in communication, making communication confusing, wilfully ambiguous, and harder to interpret.

its still in context of now.......... not a good thing to have tho

woops