Lcr brembo brake lines

dusty

Reaction score
I've just purchased some lcr brembo calipers, carriers, discs and pads, but I don't have the brake lines, does anyone know the part no. of the correct lines to suit my car it's a 2001 s3 thanks in advance

Give Bill @ badger5 a shout he sells the right ones to fit on an 8l, I got my lines from him when my lcr brembos went on to my S3 around £60 odd quid.

I used goodridge braided steel hoses for mine. Still the biggest difference mod i have over standard on the car. You'll love them when the Brembo's are on.

Bills lines are all stainless steel fittings.. Goodrich ones are generally plated...

Bills look like these and are what I have on my AP calipers...
20090909_CRW_3589.jpg

<tuffty/>

Thanks for the quick replies I think I will Drop bill a pm as the lines in tufty's pic look really good quality

Bills lines are all stainless steel fittings.. Goodrich ones are generally plated...

Bills look like these and are what I have on my AP calipers...
20090909_CRW_3589.jpg

<tuffty/>

They Look good!

I'm also thinking of painting the calipers as the finish has seen better days, not sure on colour I was thinking either black with s3 stickers to give them an o.e.m. Look or blue to match my car with brembo stickers what do you think