Slight hissing noise

if hissing yes, concerning.
the small round thing in that picture is the fuel pressure regulator.

you should NEVER hook other feeds of the one going to the FPR.. without a pressure/vac feed to it, it cannot control fuel pressure, and worst case it will cause lean running and engine damage..

On the end of the fuel rail for the injectors? thats the FPR... sees vacuum and boost... should not be any leaks but never listened for a noise it makes... it could be just the noise it makes but check any pipes attached as there shouldn't be a leak...

<tuffty/>

On the end of the fuel rail for the injectors? thats the FPR... sees vacuum and boost... should not be any leaks but never listened for a noise it makes... it could be just the noise it makes but check any pipes attached as there shouldn't be a leak...

<tuffty/>

Dont get me wrong, its not hissing like a boost leak - just heard it when i was cleaning the rocker cover, no leaks or splits.

Saying that though, car pulls alot smoother after fuel filter change, could it have been working to hard to compensate the bad filter previously on? - are upgrades available?

Dont get me wrong, its not hissing like a boost leak - just heard it when i was cleaning the rocker cover, no leaks or splits.

Saying that though, car pulls alot smoother after fuel filter change, could it have been working to hard to compensate the bad filter previously on? - are upgrades available?

is the noise the fuel flowing thru the rail?