TIP, Jetex and Forge 007p DV

A3AH

Reaction score
Im going to get some axle stands tonight and fit these on wednesday.

Ive got the guide for the TIP, but are the jetex and DV just direct replacements?

Is there any plugs that plug into the airbox or are they all in the MAF?

Likewise with the DV is it just a case of popping the OEM out and popping the forge in?

Cheers.

Any idea about the jetex mate..

Thanks for the reply regarding the DV.

my jetex filter just went straight on to my maf with the hose clip that was supplied very easy to fit. If your fitting a tip at same time even easier as all the parts will be out the way ready for it.

only wire will be connected to the maf so nothing to worry about in the airbox at all

Yeah thats what i thought, just wanted to make sure that there wasnt any sensors or plugins in the box itself. Cheers guys.

Yes mate both are a direct swap, if you get stuck with it then pop me a PM and I will give you my number just in case.

You will need to unplug the igntion amp from the airbox, personally I have zip tied mine to the airbox mount.

All straight forward stuff though :)

I could of sworn in the walkthrough by tom, he gets at the bolt on the bottom part of the TIP from the underneath?

Have i miss interpreted that.. Tbh im not mechanical minded at all. I asked r-tech to do it for me on saturday with my remap but they havent got time.. So now im stuck doing it in the dark after work :(

Last edited:
Yes mate both are a direct swap, if you get stuck with it then pop me a PM and I will give you my number just in case.

You will need to unplug the igntion amp from the airbox, personally I have zip tied mine to the airbox mount.

All straight forward stuff though :)

Ye if u could drop me ur number via PM that'd be cool, no doubt something will throw me off lol, cheers for the help mate.

It is worth getting underneith, one person on top pushing down, one person on top pushing across and one person underneith tightening the clip and making sure it doesnt fall off...

Like this -

224078_10150557977475858_626370857_18432094_5356797_n.jpg

If you pull a face like this and do yor finest merekat impression it helps too -

223264_10150270668500130_709735129_9310822_6431817_n.jpg

And it should end up like this -

216267_10150270669270130_709735129_9310841_6768665_n.jpg

Lol how about 1 person on his own in the dark with a phone as a torch

Sorry, but I wouldn't do it alone in the dark with a torch. :(

Two man job comfortably or a monster pain in the **** on your own.

fitting the TIP is easy by your self. did mine using the coach pit at work, quick simple job. just put a bit of lube to help it slip over the turbo easier

fitting the TIP is easy by your self. did mine using the coach pit at work, quick simple job. just put a bit of lube to help it slip over the turbo easier

Thats reassuring, hopefully I get it done.

Whats safe to clean the inside of the TIP before I put it on?